It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's raining Bats , birds and frogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's raining Bats , birds and frogs

www.thesun.co.uk

"Tornados over land or waterspouts over water drag slippery creatures like frogs or fish up into the clouds"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This cant happen all over the world at once... can it?
I personally dont believe it and think it could be acover up for something else but i dont know what. I just think its really weird that this has happened and this is the best that the scientists can come up with but i seen anoher story in The Sun that the birdsthat died in italy died because they ate so much B.S in my opinion.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This really is a global phenominom . Starlings again .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It has happened here in Glasgow but not on a big scale just a couple of birds here and there but still weird.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The Question: This cant happen all over the world at once... can it?

Yes, it can, when it's for a specific purpose. It's Yahweh who is behind the calamities. They are signs from Above and Yahweh wants everyone to know where it's coming from.

The state of the world will continue to worsen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Wow never knew any of that :|.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Birdwise, starlings do, unless I'm mistaken, eat a certain amount of cereal crop - it could be that the cold has killed off other foods, and they're getting most of their meals from treated seeds that have been spread for next season? I don't know.

As per this (below), sorry, I know it's off topic but I had to say:

I always wonder why we're supposed to love this biblical God. He's just not portrayed as a particularly nice bloke.

Of course, this is the same book that sends people like sheep (blind followers) to heaven and people like goats (a little more independent and much harder to control) to hell, so what do I expect?
edit on 11/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

You never know maybe Gods the bad one and the Devils the good one. It makes you question your self.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

this in no way meant to be disrespectful but didn't Yahweh kill millions of his children? But i could swear there is some kind of rule thou shall not kill? Is this where do as i say and not as i do originated from?
If you were a parent and your child disagreed with you or worshiped his friends parents better or got arrested for being a bad kid could you kill him? If Yahweh can kill his own children and you are suppose to do the same so we prevent things like the Arizona shootings?
Why did Yahweh give man free will if he is not allowed to choose his own path? If Yahweh can kill because man disagrees or sees things differently is that not a form of Totalitarian dictatorship?
I can go on but i think you understand what i'm trying to get at
I was born and raised Roman Catholic and was diehard and went to church and prayed every single night with my heart sand soul asking for world peace and love to spread throughout but has gotten much worse so i asked a simple question - How can God kill his children so easily because things didn't go as planned and how can things not go as planned if he is omnipresent and omnipotent and should've seen the outcome? Why did God favor Abel (which you are not suppose to love one child more than another) when Abel raised and slaughtered animals (Yahweh own creations) yet Cain was a farmer and never killed anything? Wouldn't it make more sense that Abel would be able to kill with no remorse rather than a farmer that never killed anything?
Anyway i realized if my parents were like Yahweh me and my brother and my friends would be dead before the age of 21.
I also realized i wanted a God that does not kill his own children and force man to believe through fear and punishment but rather a loving and nurturing God to lean on through the dark times rather than a God of fear.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

Yahweh sounds like an arse tbh.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I have lost count of the number of times that you have repeated EXACTLY the same post - it is of the order of 40+ times.

Maybe one day you will actually read the post instead of spouting this complete drivel. Strikes me that if the person you are spouting about is doing this then he is doing a very bad job of it since it has taken centuries and he is still performing the same of tricks. Like you - rather boring.

I will say it once again in the forlorn hope that it might sink in. The Divine, the Creator is NOT the warmongering evil individual you keep pushing on us. You are the messenger of the Ant-Christ. Your image of this vile and despicable bloodthirsty murderer has no place in a world of Love.

The phenomenon referred to in the OP is not an uncommon occurrence, indeed probably gave rise to the fairy tales you preach in the first place.

top topics

join