It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sega toys with toilet game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok this made me laugh which right now it's not that easy to get any emotion out of me but my god this is too funny.

Sega has made a game where men can play using their urine stream at the urinal...LMAO

I guess this is to help them get it in the bowl and have fun? LOL

Toylet includes four games which use a pressure sensor on the urinal and connects to an LCD screen mounted on the wall above.

The games include "Graffiti Eraser," which puts your aiming to the test to remove paint by pointing a hose in different areas. If aiming isn't your specialty, try "Mannekin Pis," it simply measures the strength of your stream. Another game, "The Northern Wind, The Sun and Me" involves the gamer playing as the wind where you try to blow a girl's skirt up.

If multi-player is more your thing, you may want to try "Battle! Milk From Nose." Just as the name suggests, the strength of your urine stream is translated to milk being squirted from your nose and is pitted against the last person to use the urinal. The loser is knocked out of a ring on the screen in front of you.

If you're particularly proud of your game score and want to brag to your friends, you can! Toylet allows you to download your results to a USB stick.

Of course, there is a catch. Between sessions, Toylet will display ads on the screen. The trial run in Tokyo will run through Jan. 31.

So how much longer do you think lines will get when this hits all over? LOL!

Thanks for the laughs Sega!

sega toylet game

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Dear God...

Now I can just see a rash of kids who show up at hospitals with ruptured bladders because they were holding it in trying to get the high score!

I swear, if Darwin lived today, and paid attention to humanity for just one hour, he'd look at his manuscript, throw it in the garbage, and get a job selling used cars.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Dear God...

Now I can just see a rash of kids who show up at hospitals with ruptured bladders because they were holding it in trying to get the high score!

I swear, if Darwin lived today, and paid attention to humanity for just one hour, he'd look at his manuscript, throw it in the garbage, and get a job selling used cars.

~Heff

LMAO!...then there is Heff who always manages to make me chuckle even through tears

Yeah I can see it know. I know many guys who would line up for the "skirt" game and then try and beat each others high scores...this is just too funny and stupid to be real but then again this is our world lol

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you get high score, instead of entering your initials, it takes a picture of your package.

Those pictures are then judged by ladies with computer screens in the stalls of the associated women's bathroom. They can then rate the pictures with different Emoticons from laughing
to Wow

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

If you get high score, instead of entering your initials, it takes a picture of your package.

Those pictures are then judged by ladies with computer screens in the stalls of the associated women's bathroom. They can then rate the pictures with different Emoticons from laughing
to Wow

OMG! HAHAHA! That is great!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It can't be true! What will they think of next huh? I guess since they are taking it this far, they might introduce a game where you can make love to your lady/man and see who gets the highest score by time and satisfaction. Can you say multiplayer online?

edit on 15-1-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

edit on 15-1-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I keep screwing up!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

haha well if they can make a profit anything is possible

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How many people have a wall urinal in their house???

Impractical.

new topics

top topics

join