It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu offers 'extraordinary super immunity'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The majority knew this all along..Our bodies are remarkably capable of fighting off, and defending against, illnesses that come our way.

Given the chance, usually from contact with a disease, our immune systems build up defences. We can also help ourselves by eating foods that give us a fighting chance before we become ill. Immunity comes from many different sources, including mud.

People who recover from swine flu may be left with an extraordinary natural ability to fight off flu viruses, findings suggests. In beating a bout of H1N1 the body makes antibodies that can kill many other flu strains, a study in the Journal of Experimental Medicine shows.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This report starts out just great.. then, sadly, delves into making more vaccines rather than giving people information which will help them help themselves.

If you've not seen it, here is one thread that is a prime example of helping yourself;
Cancer is dead

Yes, I also mentioned mud..

To muddy the waters over the value of a super-clean environment, evidence suggests it takes a little dirt to maintain a strong immune system. The hygiene hypothesis supposes that our immune systems need to be exercised in order to get stronger, and when our immune systems have not been challenged, we become prone to allergies. In one study, researchers predicted children who grew up in cleaner, less polluted environments would experience fewer allergies. They compared East and West German children after the dismantling of the Berlin Wall and found the opposite.

Asthma rates among children living in prosperous West Germany were higher than rates in children living in less affluent East Germany. They concluded the East German lifestyle, with its larger families and more rural setting, afforded children more contact with infectious agents and more opportunity to develop their immune systems. While no one recommends a return to cave dwelling, evidence suggests we are not meant to live in a sterile environment.

www.alive.com...

Many of us also know about garlic, to name another, and it's abilities.

In my opinion, this 'news' report is nothing more than an ego boost for the big pharma companies designed to tell people that their money is being spent on research and making vaccines in order to 'save' them when we are all more than capable of doing it ourselves....

Just a shame our 'modern' societies are aimed at giving us less time in the day to do the things we need to do to better ourselves rather than line the pockets of some big fat cat boss and pay bankers big bonusses..

simply put...read between the lines and filter out the bits you feel you need to know.. do your own research and find the best things in life that help you to be the perosn you know you can be.. healthy and happy, even if you are just playing in the mud

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
whoo hoo i want to be immune to everything

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i was reading a George Carlin book, Napalm and Silly Putty i believe it was and he had a short take where he said that he never got sick from anything because as a child him and all the other kids in the neighborhood swam in raw sewage...people just need to get sick sometimes, im going to go do a few laps in some raw sewage now.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have just read the BBC article...

www.bbc.co.uk...

and in effect this is Evolution, survival of the fittest.

I guess the scary bit is not knowing how Swine Flu and all those in the future will affect you 'individually' but as a species some survive and flourish...... In the world today the media screams and shouts when there are a few (Very unfortunate) deaths but they forget the bigger picture..... That is that Humans are nothing more than a species on this planet subjected to the same systems and problems as everything else......

Do as the OP says and that is really all you can do..

Regards

PDUK

edit on 12-1-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join