It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pole Shift Data Collection Website

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
We are seeking people from anywhere around the world, to setup Compasses, GPS, or other tracking devices to record any variations or unusual pole activity and submit this data to us. Your results will go into the current recordings section of our site, where they can be compared to others and help to create a timeline of pole shifting activity.
data4science.net...

The site shows plots of current magenetic pole shift data, latest news, articles on possible effects and links to related sites including solar data from NOAA. Additionally they offer a newsletter. The question is not if the poles will shift, but when they note ominously

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The site shows plots of current magenetic pole shift data, latest news, articles on possible effects and links to related sites including solar data from NOAA. Additionally they offer a newsletter. The question is not if the poles will shift, but when they note ominously

There are many chicken littles arround.

df1

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hablivilah
There are many chicken littles arround.

The magnetic pole is in fact floating around and magnetic field is in fact weakening as it floats. I have no doubt that this is having an influence on spaceship earth, as to whether the influence is positive or negative is an open question. If the sky is falling, I hope to have the opportunity to watch it on my big screen tv. I might get something in my eye standing outside looking up.

join