It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you the chosen one too? How many of us are there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would like to offer another explanation. After riding these feelings to great personal success, I became a professional showbusinessman. I was Larry The Cable Guy's body double, I have been on national television. I worked in the Las Vegas Entertainment industry.

After all was said and done, I realized something. How I got there was kind of disgusting to my spirit. It was a mix of good intentions and ruthlessnes.

Here is another example of what those feelings are.

Who is fooling who, are you fooling yourself about special. All i did was have courage to dare to acheive but at what cost?

www.sociopathworld.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No, I am not Jewish or psychotic so I do not suffer that delusion ...

Would all the chosen people please go back to their respective chosen planets already?

edit on 10-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No , you and I, all of us agreed from the source we all came from as one, that you would have a certain experience.

We are the chosen one.

That's my imagination.]

Example. Seen the vid about N-korea's childeren?

That little boy's life seems meaningless to him, all he does is standing all day waiting to die. Unable to talk, hear falling out etc.
What does he contribute, why does he needs to suffer.?

You/we/I all of us come from the spirit world, earth is a god school
We have our biosuit witch is wired trough control via brain, source has to find a way to keep you connected with your god side.
Your body(ying)your source(yang)

That N-Korea boy made me cry, made me look with compassion and feelings, made me connect with my heart(source language translator)
I feel more awake.

What comes with my awareness, your awakening , my awakening.
You re-evaluate your surroundings, and its obvious that thing seems meaningless.

Why do I work, why I have to pay this and that, why do WE have to pay for a planet witch WE are born on,

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

no excuses for anti-semitic remarks here please.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

It's not an antisemitic remark. Personally, I love Semites, particularly the oppressed Palestinians and wonderful freedom fighters like Helen Thomas. I am also very close to a lot of Jews, but they are mostly Europeans, not Semites. Some Jews happen to think they are a "chosen people", which is racist and hateful. They set up a racist country and will probably be most happy there.

There are also a lot of nuts who think the ringing in their ears indicates they are "chosen". How special

join