It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have never seen a UFO! anyone else unlucky enough?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Said this story before , ill rehash it.
Driving down the east coast of Australia , saw some sus looking light in the sky changing colours ,then goin to bright white, so i flashed my high beams , nothing , then i cut my lights on and off like a simple morse code, the thing in the sky did it back , 3 Times ! ,I'll Never forget that one .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sure, I'll share my story.

I was walking down a long road leading to my house in the middle of the night. I was high, and I'm schizophrenic, so I've always dismissed this; but I saw a large orange glowing object in the black sky. Size-wise, if you hold a quarter around a foot away from your face, it had that relative size, but it was definitely much farther than a foot away from me(Couldn't tell with the completely black sky, but a good ways up there). It floated and hovered in place for around 40 seconds, no noise. Then it shot off, super quick. Leaving only that 'trace image' of moving light over darkness, of it's path, in my vision for a moment. Gone after that.

I rarely can't distinguish hallucinations from reality, but there was nothing about that that felt like it wasn't real. I still tend to assume it was one though, one siting doesn't make me a believer, so it's the best explanation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join