It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting development in the Niagara UFO phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to point this out seeing how many people who read the title aren't going to be aware of this. The Niagara UFO phenomenon just took a spin towards the interesting. In the latest video of it, it is Proven that the phenomenon isn't a weather phenomenon!

One of the lights making up the UFO phenomenon disappears in an instant, and seconds after that the reflection from one of the cities light beams that's been hitting it for all the the time it's been visible, also disappears.

In my opinion this just became the new Roswell. It is Extremely rare that a UFO returns to the same location like this. So "sorry" about making a thread just highlighting this, but the Niagara UFO thread needs more attention than it's getting right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

In the latest video of it,

I wanna see

linksy? vid, thread, article?
edit on 9-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'll swop you a link for a flag!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The official Niagara UFO thread can be found on the first page, overlooking the threads. This thread is just so that people will be informed that the thread has taken a turn towards the interesting. That is until a mod changes the title to something approrpriate like "UFO over Niagara Falls - Not a weather phenomenon! Updated 01-08-11" or so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Airplane

Just like the Erie or cleveland UFO.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Airplane

Just like the Erie or cleveland UFO.

Airplane? strangest plane i have ever seen

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

An airplane seems very unlikely.

And the airspace is restricted.

edit on 10/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
^ Agreed. The fact that this thing can just disappear on will leaves little to the imagination. We're all thinking the same thing, now all we gotta do is prove it.

I'm spending a lot of my money on trying to crack this case.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just supporting this thread...

Niagara falls incident definately deserves more interest!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Bumping this thread again. Just wanted to let everyone know that the Niagara UFO keeps coming back, every 3 days. I got some great pictures of it last night which show that the reflection only takes place in a static place and that only a small part of the spotlights beams are being reflected.

This, more or less, proves there has to be an object up there. Have a look at the pictures in the official thread.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Drexon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey I've been studying this case and out there in person for hundreds of hours

I discovered that light turning off is from a specific building.

After seeing it turn off MANY TIMES at between 10:30 and 11pm I figured it had to be a ground source light.

After alot of time I found out it's the FUDGE FACTORY on Clifton Hill and saw the light blink out a few times at the exact same time the business lights closed down.

Only problem with this phenomenon is it's not a simple light beam going up as the CLOUDS don't reflect the light.
It goes PASS the clouds and appears ABOVE the clouds.

So a combination of things is likely happening, I came up with the theory that a LAZING effect is happening of the negative ions in the atmosphere form the American and Canadian falls which create a massive bubble of ions in the air, which would explain a few things, especially the mist that is created around the lights and only around them which is seen easily on clear nights.

edit on 27-1-2011 by shivercanada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivercanada

I came up with the theory that a LAZING effect is happening of the negative ions in the atmosphere form the American and Canadian falls...

Or the ice crystals in the atmosphere...

Thanks for the info about the factory lights.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Yes as I told Yamni before he stole all my findings as his own
( See proof in threads and my video on youtube, including that above here, the dates Jan 1st and Jan 21 where he says it's a UFO I already had witnesses come forward with email proof showing I solved it before he bought his plane ticket here and made these statements )

I believe it's a combination of effects and have for about 2 months now based on MY RESEARCH.

The summer footage could have been extremely high crystals in the atmosphere higher than normal, and brought over from the lakes to the West of us ( I figured this out many months ago ), where there is a LONG distance of travel, these water particles could rise slowly over that huge distance and turn to ice, coupled with a possible Lazing of the ions from the falls.

Based on the fine details of the sightings which I have from MY findings, broken light pillars are not enough to explain all of the effects.

Slight lazing would explain the MIST around the lights and ONLY around the lights which I came up with before this Swede even came here.
I already explained the dark triangle base on MANY MANY sightings under many different weather conditions ( what is necessary to come up with the conclusion, not 2 sloppy weeks of bad viewings and expensive camera's he couldn't even use properly )

I mean my $99 camera got clearer exposures than he could on a $5000 camera.
Brains win all the time.

SO most is explained but a couple points are still not explained, but likely camera aberrations and PERSPECTIVE, especially with the Trevor video I call " Exclusive" on my youtube channel.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
The official Niagara UFO thread can be found on the first page, overlooking the threads. This thread is just so that people will be informed that the thread has taken a turn towards the interesting. That is until a mod changes the title to something approrpriate like "UFO over Niagara Falls - Not a weather phenomenon! Updated 01-08-11" or so.

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion on this.

Closed.

top topics

join