It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some little numerology I know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I ll try to share with ATS folks the few numerology "knowledge" I have. Although I don't practice numerology its has been "teached" to me by a guy I knew, somehow a "formal" numerologist. I was kinda surprised with his interpretation which seems somehow unatural but is to my opinion quite interesting.

1: Origin, spontaneous, baby.
2: Following, softness, woman.
3: Repeating, reproduction, repetition, protection
4: Work, task, accomplish
5: Present, instant
6: Futur, projection
7: Wealth, money, material things
8: Choice
9: Even, unpredicted

This interpretation of numbers was used by my friend to predict past, present and futur based on the birth date, name and family name, using some basic combinations (additions and gematria).

Anyone doing the same ? using the same interpretation/scheme for numerology ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
im not
exactly
pickin up
what your
puttin down

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What are you supposed to do with the numbers? do you use your date of birth or something?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Way too vague.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am interested in numerology, thanks for posting that information. However, I have to agree with some of the other comments about the numbers being too vague. Can you be more specific?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Anything more? I wanna see whats it all about!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

So basicaly, yes, you use your name, first name and birth date using GEMATRIA as jewish people do and then you do addition and the resulting number and all its components/sequence (each letter of your name being a number like a A is 1 , a G is a 7, a I is a 9 , then again a J is 2, a K is a 2, etc etc) can be interpreted. There are some rules like he shorter your name the stronger is each letter/number of it. If some number are missing in your name/birth date, like no 1 or no 3 then it has some signification too, etc etc.

edit on 10-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Drunken Cow
im not
exactly
pickin up
what your
puttin down

maybe its because your a drunken cow

edit on 10-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

The traditional view is more like:

1 - Initiation, pioneering, me-centric, original, masculine archetype
2 - adaptation, uniting, we-centric, bonding, feminine archetype
3 - expression, creative, chaotic, free-spirited, child archetype
4 - foundation, stabilizing, predictable, builder archetype
5 - transformation, teaching, learning, transcending, evangelist archetype
6 - establishment, nurturing, community, home and family, parent archetype
7 - introspection, studying, mental/spiritual transformational efforts, scholar archetype
8 - organization, amassing, dominating, imposing, acquiring, executive archetype
9 - submission, giving, completing, philanthropy, charitable archetype

Within each of these numbers are specific expressions (up to #78, since they directly correspond to the Tarot deck) that are affected by the pair of single digit numbers that combine to delineate down to that number. Example is 33/6, which has a 6 vibration but the nervous volatility of the two 3's in how that 6 is expressed. A 42/6 is expressed very differently, and refects the more communal nature of the 4 and 2 influence iupon the delineated 6. Interestingly, a 24/6 has a somewhat different impact on the delineated 6, and this is due to the 2 being defined by the 4, as opposed to the 4 being defined by the 2 (in the sense of progressive influence) in the 42/6. It can seem complicated, but once you internalize the way the whole thing works, it becomes fairly intuitive.

By the way, the Pythagorean Method of Numerology has recently been thoroughly debunked, so don't expect any accuracy from Numerologists that use that method. The original Chaldean Method - based on the phonetic pronunciation of the name, as opposed to the specific spelling of that name - has emerged as the only valid means of determining the Numerological value of a person's name. Of course, the birthdate isn't affected, since that's numerical. However, the issue of the Julian Calendar and how that may or may not impact the accuracy of any method that depends on the numbers in a date that the original creators of that method couldn't have imagined is (to me) suspect. I tend to dismiss the validity of the Life Lesson Number (birthdate number), but I'm probably the only Numerologist that does. I just can't reconcile the BCE - CE issue as it relates to the accuracy of using the numbers of a calendar date.
edit on 1/10/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have a question, but didn't think it was worth starting a whole new thread over; Why do I keep seeing 1333? I have been seeing this number an awful lot lately, and I have tried searching for it's meaning. I don't have anything substantial, but people seems to mention the beast and the knights templars. It could be a combination of the illuminati numbers 13 and 33, but I don't know their real meaning either. Any help is appreciated!

top topics

join