It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks exposed US as global bully undermining democracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
“It has been very interesting in the WikiLeaks documents that have been released in the last few weeks. As we’ve seen the American power is not just in how many weapons this country has, but in the pressure it is able to bear on just about every embassy around the world to do its bidding,” she said. “A US arms race to become by far the most weaponized nation on earth is an asset when it comes to the State Department bullying other countries and undermining their democracy to get what they want. You’ve seen tremendous power come to the US but you’ve come to see, I think, the cost as our economy trembles.”

rt.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm an American, and this comes as no surprise even to me. I mean, our politicians are the sleaziest people on the face of the planet.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

happening way before wiki. google economic hitmen. many incidents in the south americas will have you thinking how embedded are they on other continents. with the cold war almost over, it may just well be that the new enemy of earth/free world are the ones shouting for the same values.
f

new topics

join