It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop feeding the Beast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am calling on all N. American's to stop purchasing Chinese made products!!!

Have some will power please, I know we have all been to Wal Mart, but please buy American made!

China is the old germany (ideologically) and is being engineered by the elites to take out America!!

Ask yourself these questions...

how did communist China manage to turn from a republic to a communist country after ww2?

China gave troops in both WW1 and WW2....over 100 000 workers on the docks in France.....

They are invaded in 1937 by Japan(WW1 ally, turned Nazi supporter) and are defeated. Communism somehow prevails when it was never the major power there in the first place. The real China is forced to move to Taiwan and give up all power.

This was the real start of WW2 ^, well WW1 and WW2 are the same war

So why did the allies, who won the war and defeated communism, allow communist China to take command of the country....

And why do we have "free trade" markets where we allow ourselves to be beat by China when they are not even playing the same board game.

Everytime you purchase something Made in China you support the Communist agenda and are financially feeding the communist beast China's red army

One day, China will run out of resources and have grown the Red Army large enough, that it will take over the entire Western Continents and blast Nukes over here!!!

Stop buying Chinese NOW!!! Please!!! We have to manufacture our own goods, my own Country is being turned into a resource extraction whore with a massive service industry jerking eachother off!!!!! We cannot service eachother all day we must create new products and have succesful industries across the board

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Excellent idea, S&F even though this has been suggested many times. It is a point that demands attention. We are paving the way for our own destruction. I don't know how to get the general public's attention, but keep on trying.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"Western Bankers" told the leader of China that they had to control their population at any cost. Murdering children, kidnapping pregnant women & imprisoning, sterilizing unwillingly, etc. They are definitely being prepped to rise once again and be the world's super power. It's projected that by 2048 that China will be ahead of us financially, and just about any other way possible. Could the bad decisions on behalf of the US for the 20 past years or so be TPTB speeding things up a bit? Power will definitely switched in our lifetimes.. IMO of course

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Also, the implementation of communism that the elites "allowed" in China initially resulted in over 40 million famine deaths.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Chinese products are cheaper.

American middle class is dependent on Chinese imports because they are cheaper.

If you want for US products prices to go down so that they could compete with Chinese products you need cheap labor. You need Latin American immigrants. And as we know Americans doesn't like that immigrants come in they build fences tighten border security.
Public frustration raises!

If you want for Chinese prices to go up. You need to raise import fee.
If you raise Import fee Chinese might abandon your market and the American middle class might end up paying high prices for products that are made in US. And middle class ends up poorer than it was.
Public frustration raises!

Get over it Empires do not last forever. Do you really think that USA will be the only superpower in the world?
^__^

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Well I hate to say a day late and dollar short but that sums it up.

WE should've boycotted China decades ago.
But, because there is a plot to destroy the American industry, we can't.
You try telling people that they can't buy cheap, affordable, yet lacking-in-quality goods.
You try to get people to understand that buy purchasing Chinese goods, we take away American jobs.

Face facts.
We only produce a small amount of things anymore.
Even the components we use to assembly our own goods are produced in China.

There is no stopping this beast.
It is WELL fed and engorged on imported goods.

The so-called gov't that we bow down to has let this take place with non-tariffed imports.
For years.
No, make that decades.

So you see, in order to take care of our own, we should've kept producing our own things.
But we haven't.
Because our own taxes are used to support other countries.
Not ourselves.

Hmm....
I try to buy American everywhere I go.
The unfortunate part of it all is that American goods are few and FAR between.

I even went to a local hardware store today to purchase an axe.
I was certain that they would carry American made.
They didn't.
The only axe they carried was made in Mexico.
Blame NAFTA for that.

All box stores and franchise operations are the same.
It's cheaper to get imported junk.
AND the American public want cheap things.
Because they can't afford anything else.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You are missing the point

We do NOT support communism

We do NOT trade with communists

Unfortuneatly, the children of the 50's, 60's, 70's do not realize that is exactly what they are doing

There is no better deal in China, there is no cheaper price.

This should and will be the new mindset going forward

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

What Communists are you talking about? China was "Communist" country a long time ago.
China now is capitalist state with totalitarian government.

Actually no country has ever achieved communism.

And we trade with them if it's cheaper to export products from China than to make them here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

If China is a capitalist state then why can you not purchase land as a Chinese citizen....

Yes you can purchase a home and lease the land on which it sits but all land is state owned

Communism

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

If China is a Communist state then why is it full of foreign companies?

You have no idea what communist country looks like.

In Soviet time everything was state owned - there were no foreign companies.

In art only Social-Realism. Western art was banned.

new topics

top topics

join