It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Went out side had a puff standing in the backyard observing the sky then saw a light coming from the north towards south then disappeared in the clouds coming from the south. I then saw a light blinking in that clouds, it gave a quick blink stop for few seconds, again a quick blink, did this few times. The clouds started disappearing, this clouds was in the far distance. Now this is where it really starts! Clouds just start appearing above me out of thin air at this moment. There was clouds coming from south to north but they gone huge clear sky then just starting to appear. My prediction another animal death soon. Where can I view satellite images of weather conditions?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The cake is a lie

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by exactmad
My prediction another animal death soon. Where can I view satellite images of weather conditions?

Even if you did not witness what you saw, there will still be more animal deaths. There will always be animal deaths. It happens. This not the first time.

I predict another war while were at it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay animal death in my country.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

is that the only reason for your prediction?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To claim that a current event will happen while said current event is currently happening is NOT I repeat "not" a prediction. Hope that helps you use proper terminology in the future.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by exactmad

I always use Weather Underground - pretty good site. Here's the link.

Weather Underground

Also, a google now hosts a map of animal deaths

Link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
where are you? usa a differnt country, if your in usa go to weatherchannel.com

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Different country, went for a quick drive around and I did saw that light thing again but in the opposite side and mmm came with another conspiracy that perhaps the UFO is equipped with a smaller version of the HAARP project. The HAARP project cant zap the ionosphere all around the world thus they builded it in aircraft unless they plan to build a facilities all around the world almost every where. They already advanced to the next step in the project making use of it. They zap the ionosphere from along distance from horizon to horizon.

join