It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Introductions "Hello All, Do You Like Puzzling Questions?" thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Many of us posted guesses of the answer to the puzzling question and we sure would like to know what the OP says the answer is. I also enjoyed reading many of the replies from my fellow ATSers.

Please restore the thread or for the love of Mike, just post the OP's answer! *My cat* is on the brink of death from the curiosity.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

agreed i want to know these answers and it was a good read

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The OP had started a new thread called "puzzling questions 2" and asked why he was banned and the thread deleted, when I went to search for this thread, I see its been deleted as well, not sure exactly why this happened, I read the whole thread and saw nothing that was against TOS. Maybe we will get a answer on this thread and find out exactly what happened. I honestly would love to have heard the OP's ending thoughts and answers on the question he posted as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

me too i would like to know why he was banned without any reasons? not even a warning? give me a break what the hell is this? If it wasnt the good category why not redirect him to the right one...
edit on 8-1-2011 by alien because: ...removed profanity...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Obviously they knew too much...

Take care or your account will go the same direction.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just because the reason for a banning wasn't obvious, it doesn't mean that there wasn't a really good reason for it to happen. One never knows what goes on behind the curtains. Abusing the u2u system is a common reason, for example.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I must confess I was a little disappointed.
My answer was 'look in the mirror'
It seems that now there is no 'man in the mirror.

edit on 8-1-2011 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I guess it was me who got his second attempt at the same tread stopped by alerting the moderators. As he would not elaborate on why he was "banned"the first time. He just stated the he had no idea why he was banned (which would seem ridiculous). So I invited a moderator into the thread to explain.

Elevatedone trashed the thread shortly after that...

My guess was that his little quiz was a violation of the ATS T&C in the introduction forum, as that is only for introducing yourself..

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My friends,

I too followed the thread with great interest

Though, getting ATS staff to answer questions relating to this is not to be heard off, funny.....they dont seem to answer much questions relating to simular threads as this

In any case, I'm sure he will be back and perhaps take a different approach

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

My guess was that his little quiz was a violation of the ATS T&C in the introduction forum, as that is only for introducing yourself..

You would think the staff would have closed the thread alot earlier than "15" pages lol

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 8-1-2011 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thread removals and bannings are not discussed publically.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join