It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and You... ...can´t know everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
god is funny..he will never find the reason for his existence. .. as u will never find out who u are..
isn´t this just great? ...so u have something common with god..uhh maybe that could give us a clue. God does not know who he is...do u know it?
do u know more than god?

edit on 7-1-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The children of God are growing up. Could be like in life the kids are smarter than the parents. From what antics I've read in the Bible I'd say pops would be kind of an embarrasment to be with in public these days.

The old man had His day, now it's our turn to make a better showing, do the things pops only dreamed about.

We can be better than our parents. At least we can be less creepy.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Does Pops know where he comes from?

edit on 7-1-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
The children of God are growing up. Could be like in life the kids are smarter than the parents. From what antics I've read in the Bible I'd say pops would be kind of an embarrasment to be with in public these days.

The old man had His day, now it's our turn to make a better showing, do the things pops only dreamed about.

We can be better than our parents. At least we can be less creepy.

Or maybe we`re growing up in terms of our relationship with and understanding of the first father and the spirit of the universe, while better getting to know ourselves and our destiny - but to replace God, ah... now THAT just creeped ME right out! And are you at all familiar with the New Testament.

What`s with these kids..

top topics

join