It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

redshield vs theAmerican dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A wonderful 30minute video on the how and why of the federal reserve and global bankers
From "redshield". ( "Rothschild)" to today

great "primer" Worth the time..
edit on 7-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday or more ago, well done by the creators.

I was thinking about this today as I told as many people as I could about it, never once checking how new it really was. If they could continue to crunch the facts down into an easily digestible format such as this, it could be a real engine for social change. Everyone complains about how intellectually retarded the masses have become, discarding any possibility of reaching them, when the reality is that condensing the information in this format could easily attract more interest to truthseeking.

Edit: Red Shield is actually where Rothschild is derived from. I don't recall if that was in the video or not. TBI and all.
edit on 2011/1/7 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
That is what is needed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sadly, too few will take the time to watch, and understand. Im sure others will come along in an attempt to justify our current paradigm, and say that all we have we would not, if not for our current system...
In parting then, I will leave a nugget of wisdom from Henry Ford:

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Awesome vid Spells it out so perfectly. SnF 46

new topics

top topics

join