It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apache Graffiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi all,
Got some new software have been working on this one for some time.
This video outlines the awesome power and lethality of the AH-64 Apache.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

YOU made this?

heh..

Balls to you sir if so, you'd be well with me on Ogrishforums.

Killing or not, that was cool..

You didn't make it tho huh...

Oo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I most certainly did make it! I am vegasflyboy.
I used Vegas Sony Pro10 thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
wow the apache is a dangerous weapon against people who dont have the means to fight back, this helicoptor wouldnt be so awsom it it were up against a real army such as the russians, chinese, or any other country who has a well founded and half deacent army,

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

At the onset of the gulf war the Apache went head on against the best equipment the Russians could offer.Superior tactics,execution,training and weapons prove your statement is false.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well it's always sad to see my fellow man die and cheering for it really isn't my thing. But I can love the design and technology of something.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So is the Taliban your fellow Man. If you do not subscribe to their dogma they will gladly saw your head off with a dull knife.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
wow the apache is a dangerous weapon against people who dont have the means to fight back, this helicoptor wouldnt be so awsom it it were up against a real army such as the russians, chinese, or any other country who has a well founded and half deacent army,

First you must understand your enemy, You could take down that copter with a well placed 50, and it does not matter what country you are fighting we lost many copters in Vietnam to small arms fire.

You must realize that those people that were killed there did not know the copter was around, he was probably 2 miles away that is 10,560 feet away, flying in a stealth mode, no chance.

But do not worry The Finns in WWII were able with molitif cocktails to destroy around 100 tanks. So necessity is the mother of all invention.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

That's their opinion. They are human. I feel sad for all who die. Don't much care who they are. Yes I feel sadder when they indoctrinate their young into horrors. But all are still human, and I still feel sad when humans die. Granted I've never felt anything at the sight of death. But To see that which once was alive and human and intelligent cut down brings sadness to me.

Like I said. It's a beautiful bird. But what it does is kill. And that's not something I can like.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's just energy transfer "energy cannot be created or destroyed" we are subject to mans laws.If you cannot get along in the civilized world your energy is subject to transfer.
The way I see it is they have simply been liberated from their matter.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
just for the record I dont support the murdering taliban scum I think they are a bunch of backward murdering bastards, I just hate to see innocent civiliens gettin killed,

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

There are no innocent civilians in the video.ALL are identified targeted insurgents.

new topics

top topics

join