It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't need a TV. You need Veetle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Veetle is a live-streaming broadcasting platform to quickly broadcast your videos. Unlike other live-streaming sites, you can broadcast to an unlimited number of viewers at any given time, broadcast in HD quality, and use an unlimited amount of bandwidth for your broadcast. Even if the viewing audience is large, we're still able support your broadcast without degrading the video quality or locking out additional viewers. (from FAQ)

So basically, it's awesome. You can find all kinds of stuff on there. There's movies, shows, documentaries, live tv. Heck, there's even a conspiracy network

You don't need your telescreen anymore. Just your smaller telescreen

NB: You have to download and install the veetle player (it's safe and lightweight). Only works with Firefox and Chrome.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have been using this website for years. I have to say that it is one of the best streaming sites out there. You can watch anything from sports to cartoons and even brand new movies. If you are away from the television and you would like to watch something, VEETLE is a great choice!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love veetle.

I use it for streaming sports, sometimes the quality isn't so good, but when you hit a good stream its fantastic

join