It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney Faces Criminal Indictments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I can see Bush give up Kenny Boy to protect Dick. Wow, politics is a game played by sharks.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hmm, this has not been on tv, anywhere. I watched CNN, Local, and Fox news, nothing. The republicans have this pretty well hidden.

LOL...no, it's because it is an unfounded, unbacked claim by an anti-Bush site.

That's not real hard to understand is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not true Valhall, if this was false, why would a republican senator appear on the news demanding Dick to step down for the exact same things the website has? Only problem is this was on Bill O'Reilly in his little thing where he ridicules something at the end of all his shows. Seems the republicans are trying to make the senator look bad so no one will believe him.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
By the time all the facts come out about the Cheney- Halliburton conections to political contributions, The democrats may be able to abolish the Republican Party under the Ricco act!
Isn't that what these laws were written for?
Cheney's smart enough to give up a multi-million dollar a year job to be Vice President if it puts him in line for an executive pardon but if any collusion can be proven with the republican national commitee,
Then organized crime laws can and should be brought to bear!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Halliburton had no-bid contracts under Clinton/Gore too, should we indict them? Also, it is rarely mentioned that Halliburton's competitors also have no-bid multi-billion dollar contracts with the government too. You show me a company capable of providing the services that Halliburton does in Iraq and the Middle East and I will show you a company that already has multi-billion dollar, no-bid contracts with the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join