It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky

online.wsj.com

"Yet it became clear on August 25 that in fact there were 80 barrels of fluid loss during the cementing," Mr. Zoback said. "So all of this kind of comes together in way that would suggest that...hydraulic fracturing occurred at the time of cementing. If that in fact happened, it would propagate through the analysis in a number of different ways."

BP said that it conducted a "detailed analysis of the [fluid] losses during the cement job" and that it calculated up to three barrels of losses.

"Why did you proceed?" Donald Winter, the chairman of the National Academy of Engineering
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm a Nubee. I gave the wrong link, Wall Street Journal. I have been on this since 7am. Trying to get the word out that the Gas Co. fracking wells in AR in the area of the birds dying is a Bigger Scandel than even the BP blowout. Some state have already outlawed gas well fracking. Thank God the fireworks didn't set the gas off. I know everyone has so many ideas about this, but living in this state I ve known since the earthquakes started. I just hope it doesn't set of the New Madrid with an 8 mag quake. My prediction for 2011.

online.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join