It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

corexit is to blame? we just need evidence o wait its falling from the sky! (birds,fish,????,)swine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
the birds dieing off and the fish in the rivers are just the beginnings it seems the problem is amplifieing and news coverage is being kept low as if its just another day.
there is no presidence for a global die off maybe regional at best but wheres the news the swine flu wich didnt even exsist got the front page but this wich is happening as we speak is being treated like a regular day in the office.
i would like to know if there any people with a REAL scientific backround to contribute to the idea that the BP spill is to blame or if they have any ideas.
edit on 6-1-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

my list of possiblitis:

corexit or oil poluution
ocean current and temperature kills crabs
magnetic shift actually beginning IE 2012
possible virus unknown escapes from plum island or worse
the governmet is creating this years panic to transfer our hatred into dependence on marshal law
maybe just maybe this is biblical i dont beleive so dont think im a religoous zelat PLEASE

edit on 6-1-2011 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There's another thread showing this google map about the animal die offs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maps.google.com...

It might be a possibility, or something to do with the New Madrid fault line. That's along where most of the deaths seem to be. Although, if it's corexit related, it might follow a similar path also.

Can't rule anything out at this point, and the Cdn news just showed tonight that they're still on the beaches cleaning up tar/oil balls.

new topics

join