It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Google Map Showing Large Bird Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is something I stumbled on recently... its a google map that lists the bird/fish deaths around the world and their dates. Not sure as to the accuracy but definately worth a look. Seems as though they are centered mainly around the United States...

maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Good map!
I am wondering where Manitoba's bird deaths are...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This thread needs more attention from the ATS collective think tank - thanks for the link.

Bump - S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As you read that map, you will see that the arias involved are also the arias with dense population and communication.

I think if you take the above into account you could say its is world-wide.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like they're mostly close to the water. All along the Eastern seaboard and up the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes... What's that tell you?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xtcsx
Here is something I stumbled on recently... its a google map that lists the bird/fish deaths around the world and their dates. Not sure as to the accuracy but definately worth a look. Seems as though they are centered mainly around the United States...

maps.google.com...

Good thread, I've been wondering if someone had taken the time to create a map like this.

Centered around the Gulf of Mexico, you mean.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just a quick note, i'm in manitoba and there has been absolutely no reports of bird deaths other then on "before it's News" so i would classify it as fraud sorry.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

I don't see any markers in Manitoba.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Are we looking at something new here, or something newly recognised and reported?

Useful bit of research to be had there methinks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xtcsx

Very intresting, im from Australia and no fish or birds were reported dead , only story we got here was the blackbirds in beebe , i think this map you have provided just might not have genuine facts.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The fish and the birds drink the water, both are very sensitive to temperature changes. Most of the deaths are
east of the jet stream in the United States. It's probably from the chemicals from the oil disaster coexit being
evaporated in to the air then rained out on new areas poisoning the animals. Someone needs to be taking samples from all thses animal deaths and working around the clock to figure out what is happening. People
should be careful of the water you are drinking, Purell sells a nice water filter picture. These are very scary times again.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think the hype surrounding these birds and other wildlife deaths is unsubstantiated until we have a better understanding of WHY they are dieing. Looking only at the fact THAT they are dieing and adding to the hype seems to me to be a type of, not quite fear-mongering, dare i say unease-mongering?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DancingBear

Except the MSM has barely been talking about it at all. It's taken them til today to report on Chesapeake bay, and they haven't mentioned the deaths in other countries. How can there be hype when the mainstream media isn't talking about this? If you're talking about hype on this site, well that's to be expected, especially when the media isn't discussing massive death counts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So according to that map, I must conclude that speaking English kills birds en masse.
Nice find.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
These birds and fish are dying, that we can say for sure. As to how, it's anyone's guess. I'd rule out fireworks or a storm, as it has been reported that even the next day the birds were still falling as police picked up dead bodies. Trauma to the insides says the birds ran into something while in flight, or maybe they just ate some of that bad chinese bird feed that's been going around..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Great find!! At last a map to collate all mass deaths on one page.
What we need to find out, as said above, is WHY.

Going by this map, 24 'mass deaths' are reported in the northern hemisphere, and 6 in the southern. Is there a reason most deaths are in the north? Could it be due to the higher concentration of human populations and thus the higher concentration of electric grids, pollution and reports of deaths that mean more wildlife are being affected? I mean there are no reports from Africa or Russia, does that mean there have been no deaths, or less reports due to more sparse populations?
If possible, we need to find out what time of day these deaths happened... it could have something to do with the position the Earth was to the Sun when radiation hit.
edit on 6-1-2011 by LunaStarr because: Punctuation.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
"Manatee death reports along Treasure Coast"

now large mammals are dieing too?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't understand why all I see is a map. There are no markers or anything. It's bothering me.. no one else seems to have this problem. What am I missing here..?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Never mind, it's just my browser being retarded.. after the 8 or 9th time of reopening the page it finally showed the markers.

new topics

top topics

join