It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds/Fish Deaths are the next 9/11 Fear Trend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi there,
There sure is a lot going on in the world right now, even Main stream media is picking up on it.
I have a really uncomfortable feeling about it all, mainly because my mind is starting to think "something is going on".
When you stop everything, stop reading the articles, stop reading the news, stop updating ATS to find the most current "bird death" or "mass fish death"
When you stop READING and think for a minute without using others, Does this all feel right to you? Does it REALLY feel like we’re heading towards "something'
Or is it possible that we are meant to think and feel that way. I mean hear me out on this...
Is it possible this is a fear tactic? 9/11 is now a fraud completely, the US needs another fear tactic.. how about one that seems to be natural in cause AND on top of that may possibly support outrageous claims of climate change.
For real, we know that HAARP has the availability to become a weapon of destruction through weather change no? Jesse Ventura's series "conspiracy theory" hit the HAARP chord ( pun intended) quite well by stating the facts plainly. Now.. if we pay so much attention of HAARP being used as a weapon against other countries, could it not more easily be used as a weapon against their own country?
In my opinion, I think the Bird/fish deaths are created Via HAARp ON PURPOSE to expose a new trend.
It’s very openly stated that United states government are more interested in TRENDS then they are specific citizens. Trends are what changes the world so of course they want to keep an eye on it.
Tavistock institute is based purely on disassembling the human individual to a nice controllable team player in the global trends of things. They've been creating/monitoring and destroying trends since 1945 and its worked.
So what makes everyone think that the United states government or the "Elite" are not causing these deaths to CAUSE mass panic. I mean if the public's current Trend is Armageddon because of some birds dying... well this is the perfect time to use fear to control the public.
This Bird and fish scare can go SOOOO many ways people... all it needs is the proper "expert' opinion to spin it in the right direction and before you know it, the trend that is created allows mass amounts of people to be either quarantined, corralled into their own homes in front of their TV’s in Fear or just plainly killed (whether by themselves or riots).
Look at the "expert " opinions coming out now... we have Cold weather killing animals.. obviously this goes right along with Global weather trend
The next one that I’m sure everyone agrees more than likely will come out is the flu scenario, this plays into the vaccination trend. Allowing more methods of control through fear.
My wife said to me that she's scared because it seems like everything is coming to a close. I agree it feels like that but... WHY do I feel like that? if I never had the internet, I wouldn't know about the birds or the fish or the vaccines or the flu's. The ONLY reason It feels like it’s getting to a close, is because the people who feel it, are starting the trend through their own concocted fears based off MSM and conspiracy sites ( I include myself in this btw, up until this point) .
Does anyone else think this is concocted as another fear tactic? I think what would be a great idea .. STOP POSTING...
Stop posting on the current trends of bird deaths.. Look up trends on Google. Find what is number one and STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
The only reason it’s a trend is because the government or elite are ALLOWING it.
In the world there is no freedom of individual, nor is there a freedom of trends. Your given what to think by what your expected to feel through what your allowed to read. Don’t ever forget that.
Personal opinion of mine but I truly believe it. When you seed this thought in your mind it feels natural. The world isn’t ready to end, The elite want you to think it is because 9/11's fix of fear is done, time for the next hit.
Fear is like a drug, once you've been desensitized to a certain amount of it, the next hit has to be more powerful for it to be effective.
Oh and my mind thought, "why would the government kill all these animals to start a trend?" my answer was but then I realized that it wants birds that were sacrificed on 9/11 to start a trend, so if they will take out that many people for their own cause, birds and fish are like swatting mosquitoes especially on the scale they're being "killed off". 5000 black birds in the scale of things is really quite insignificant. Its the effect it causes on the public that is the real gold to the elite.
Just my opinion but I felt it important.
Please share.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can't help but think this is even above them. Just my feelings of course, but is it too late for this to be the effect of coating our oceans in oil? The movement of the poles? I feel like they would just bomb something if they wanted us to be scared, not kill all the birds around the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They could have caused these limited but well spread out cases purposefully. And then reported on it.
Just a wag of the dog.

Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Your thinking extraterrestrial perhaps?
I thought about that, why don’t they just bomb a city, that will scare the hell out of people again but. That's what I meant about fear being like a drug, a city bombing wouldn’t do anything anymore, I mean it would be equivalent of having a cigarette after a beer. But a huge environmental natural disaster beyond a scale we can even imagine would be the "hit" the elitist or whatever would want.
when 9/11 hit it was seriously like a shot of espresso to the nation.
Now if 9/11 were to happen again it would be a shot of espresso again, same flavor same everything so you’re not actually causing a trend.
now if there was these new crazy storms that are like 'washing machines" that a whole new trend. That’s the equivalent of going from espresso to being hit by a car.
That’s what I think the next hit is... just an unmanageable ( purely by appearance) environmental occurrence that wipes out loads of animals and *May possibly kill people*
that a whole new fear trend.
So tats why I think instead of bombing a city, to create a new trend they have to do something even more profound.
Thanks for the reply!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is HAARP the Swiss Army knife of the clandestine black ops weapons? I mean this thing can supposedly cause earthquakes, stop missiles, change weather, disrupt global communications, read our minds, and now kill small animals?

If it really can do all those things, this is the most efficient weapon the United States has ever developed. I am not saying HAARP isn't strange and couldn't do some of those things but it is becoming the boogeyman that can be blamed for anything and everything.

I think in this case we have to look somewhere else, where I don't know. One thing I can pretty much rule out is the birds ran into an invisible space ship, unless that space ship is tooling around the world searching out flocks of birds and shooting fish for fun.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

I would think that the answer to your question is, "no this isn't a fear trend." All of the bird deaths have been downplayed in the media. Different reasons have been given in every instance. (fireworks, cold temps, "it's normal", etc.) I honestly don't think the general population has connected the dots through mainstream media. I have asked several people what they thought of the current bird/fish death situation and received blank stares. I have found no recent reports today when searching mainstream and was feeling a little relief but God love ATS members because it is still happening and the ATS community keeps us updated. For example, the member that noticed small birds hanging upside down in his tree. In your comparision of 9/11 I have answered "no" because every channel every station everybody was pounded with up to the second information for days on end.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

I never stated HAARP was the boogeyman of the country I said that it has the ability for weather control, weather control has been tested and used by scientists to create rain, I did not even say that HAARP directly killed them like a freaking death ray, I said that if its due to weather well right there in front of you HAARP affects the weather.

I mean do you people really think the government doesn't pay attention to this site after wiki leaks? Wiki leaks was a test trend to see how disclosure of government secrets went, If they didn't want wiki leaks to give out information, they would have stopped it with more effectiveness than accusing Assange of rape. Those of you who have dug deep into the elite society know exactly how much control they have over your beliefs.

This is a trend and you all are obviously missing the whole point.
FEAR is a commodity and the more fear, the easier a population is manipulated through trends. Therefore the more of a population that is controlled via fear, the more powerful a country is!!!

I will say yes there is a lot of BS about HAARP. But when you get down to the brass tax, HAARP heats up the ionosphere,
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Your reply TRULY shows to me someone trying to debunk my opinion with absolutely no credible words other than making fun of other theorists based off the HAARP theory.
the whole point of this post is to open the lines of thought that perhaps this is all manufactured because you have to be pretty stupid to think that the government doesn't pay attention to trends in the world. and since they pay attention to trends, your even stupider to think that they don't control Trends.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Listen first of all I am not debunking your trends idea, so chill. And you and your wife being concerned about the fact that major events all over the world are happening with greater frequency every day is valid and is something that concerns me as well. But come on man, HAARP killed them with weather?

OK let's look at temps for December and the first week of January:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f81962d841af.png[/atsimg]

Originally posted by srbouska

I never stated HAARP was the boogeyman of the country I said that it has the ability for weather control, weather control has been tested and used by scientists to create rain, I did not even say that HAARP directly killed them like a freaking death ray, I said that if its due to weather well right there in front of you HAARP affects the weather.

The birds that were found died in Beebe, AK died on New Year's eve right? '
Temps for that night were:
71 was the high
53 the low

Did HAARP kill them with mild temps? Come on there are more plausible explanations for this and other similar events,
like this thread:

abovetopsecret.com...

or

www.cnn.com...

That was what I was addressing with my response and my bit about HAARP had more to do with the amount of things I have seen on ATS being blamed on the facility.

I will say yes there is a lot of BS about HAARP. But when you get down to the brass tax, HAARP heats up the ionosphere,
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ok now this, what does this article have to do with HAARP?

This article is about creating rain in the desert.

giant ionisers, shaped like stripped down lampshades on steel poles, to generate fields of negatively charged particles. These promote cloud formation and researchers hoped they could then produce rain

and HAARP does this:

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

And about calling people stupid...don't. It doesn't help your cause and your probably wrong. Have I illustrated my problem with you blaming HAARP for this particular event? And yes I do take some liberties with HAARP conspiracies because when somebody says it will control our minds, it takes credibility away from legitimate concerns about it's true function.

Your reply TRULY shows to me someone trying to debunk my opinion with absolutely no credible words other than making fun of other theorists based off the HAARP theory.

new topics

top topics

join