It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird and Fish Deaths - Possible American Chemical Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Firstly let me explain why i think this thread is valid and why it should be discussed.

The recent events have captured the attention of most people on ATS, the deaths of thousands of birds and fish. Now people are coming out with all different theories regarding how and why it has/is happening. None so far in my opinion have been worthwhile seriously looking into except for this report from Inteltrends.

US Chemical Weapon Killed The Birds and Fish In Arkansas

According to US reports an estimated 5,000 of these birds were killed outright and were quickly removed by US Environmental Services workers wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Another US report states that cause of death to these thousands of birds was “trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding” which this GRU report states is consistent with Phosgene exposure.

Even more chilling than this incident is this GRU report stating that it was the second “accidental” release of Phosgene poisonous gas in as many days, as the day before, this same US Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft also had a “critical malfunction” causing a release over the Arkansas River that killed over 100,000 fish.

The gentleman in question that has been apparently murdered was John P Wheeler III. This person was working with Bush and his administration and has been involved in a lot of other companies. His Wikipedia page also states this...

Wheeler was allegedly last seen on December 28, 2010, aboard an Amtrak train in Wilmington, Delaware,[8] where his body was later found in a landfill on December 31.[9] Police ruled his death a homicide and claimed that "all the stops made Friday (December 31) by the garbage truck before it arrived at the landfill involved large commercial disposal bins in Newark (Delaware), several miles from Wheeler's home

The first artcle also states that due to the US Government putting the chemical agent into the ground which as a result has been causing the earthquakes in Arkansas recently.

The gas used according to the report is a gas known as Phosgene

Now i'm not sure how this possibly relates to other incidents around the world but i have a theory as to why there are other reports coming in from around the world, and my theory is simple...its distraction from the Arkansas event which is far more dangerous to the public and to America should the truth get out.

If the article i have quoted is true then the above link gives some information on how to deal with it and things to look out for. I dont know how legitimit the article is but i think its very much worth investigating further, every avenue should be looked into but because of the nature of the article and the consequences to human life, i would suggest people dont ignore this report until it has been well and truely debunked, if indeed it can be.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
No one has anything to say on this matter? Surprises me a little...oh well

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Sounds just like the movie, The Crazies..bio chemical accident, FEMA rounds everyone up, kills them, nukes the town..real life imitating art.

new topics

join