It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Storms / CMEs and the Birds dying - Is there a Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Since we're getting into the solar max soon, I was sitting here thinking if some of these CME's and solar winds coming towards our planet could possibly change the magnetic alignment or even 'scramble' the magnetic north enough to confuse the birds. They would simply keep flying until they are exhausted, then fall from the sky.

The thing is, I need someone with hard data that can correlate the exact times the birds died, and match it with any solar storms/CMEs. (Remember, it can take up to 3 days for a storm/CME to reach earth, so your math will have to take this into account, as well as the rotation of the earth (which side of earth is facing the sun, and is this side the part where the storms/cme's hit) (whew)...

Here is a site I study, but I need help with the data collection posted above.

www.spaceweather.com...

www.n3kl.org...

Thanks!

/>
/

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If I recall we did not have anything more than B flares and no CME's at the time this all began on New years eve. We now have some C Flares but that is also common. However the activity has been increasing the past couple of days.

edit on 5-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, it has been said that animals act strange when there's about to be a catastrophic event.

maybe we've got "an event" looming.

Come on, feal the FEEEAAR

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know what you mean, but as the Sun has not done anything significant and we go through regular periods where it is extremely active without there being any records of this happening I would say no.

new topics

top topics

join