It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sid Wilson of Slipknot's new music video "Hearts That Race," has Nazi's and Aliens in it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey guys. I wanted the alien/ufo community to check out the new video from Sid Wilson of Slipknot's new solo album titled 'SID'. Its a tale of someone breaking an alien out of a nazi base on an island. The video was directed by the twins, Blunt Headed and they also accompanied that video with sids new website wwww.sidthe3rd.com If you like stories of Nazi's and aliens and also like 3d animation, head over and check it out. Thanks!

www.youtube.com...

www.sidthe3rd.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluntheaded

Song was terrible Sid what the...frack, video was like watching a video game clip? I don't see what relevance this has here other than "check out my production guys" just sayin.

I live close to Des Moines too, met Corey and Joey back stage at lazerfest one year, crazy guys. Paul's death was a huge loss and i hope to See Slipknot band together before too long.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
, sorry ATS but this is sad. can someone please explain. even someone flagged it, and we wonder why the quality posters have left
This forum is about Aliens and UFO's right. Sorry but this is BS

Wal

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

S&F was not mine, lol at the person that did though

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluntheaded

most people don't really know that we're really close with sid and we were out in Iowa paul passed. so the video has a different meaning for us. its nice to finally have it out. and not have to be waiting to release it. as you can imagine paul passing away kinda jams stuff up to some degree
edit on 5-1-2011 by bluntheaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by bluntheaded because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join