It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21 2012. All people will know the truth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
To you guys talking about light and darkness, I used to think the same way.. but the funny thing is neither can exist without the other - it's a system of balance. The same "pattern" can be seen in several other things like male and female, on and off, young and old, hot and cold, positive and negative ... so in other words, which came first - the chicken or the egg?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Originally posted by Lansky
reply to post by Archangelelijah

and you base this on?

I base this on the truth! This has not be given to the general public.

When humans realize we are all the physical form of fire and understand the system we work under which is pyramidal in formation. The top supports the bottom in direction and leadership and the bottom supports the top in general labour.

Isn't fire the physical form of fire?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
To you guys talking about light and darkness, I used to think the same way.. but the funny thing is neither can exist without the other - it's a system of balance. The same "pattern" can be seen in several other things like male and female, on and off, young and old, hot and cold, positive and negative ... so in other words, which came first - the chicken or the egg?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

In terms of evolution, the egg came first.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Some major events will surely occur, but sin is merely a concept and our "true" purpose can only be dictated by extraterrestrials. As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a true purpose. I was just born and condemned, stranded on this planet to coexist with delusional people and a multitude of other people who kill, rape, harass, harm, criticize, threaten, abuse, indoctrinate, force and influence others without any good reasons to justify their actions.

Our true purpose is in each and everyone of us!

Yes in history we all have been condemned, stranded and been delusional because we have not known our true purpose.

People know everything in life is a negative. This brings people to kill, rape, harass, harm criticize, threaten and abuse others for self gain without thinking of others and the circumstances they are in. We are all positive people in spirit but we are seperated by different ethics and cultures. This will be the awakeing.

Extraterrestials will witness this event of human kind. We contacted them through our knowledge of technology after we sent messages via radio waves through space. They know we are at this period of evolution.

In order for us to move forward we must rid ourselves of the negative aspects we have created in time.

People kill, rape, harass, harm, threaten, and abuse others because the same has been done to them and others around them. Abuse begets abuse. Society has a huge effect on a person's psyche no matter how much people won't admit to it. You aren't born a killer, a rapist, or a thief. You learn to kill, you learn to disrespect other's bodies, and you learn that if you want something you just take it.

But, not everything in life is so negative. Love comes to mind, first. True, genuine human compassion is what binds us together.

It's a good thing to be separated by cultures, though. If we become all one culture then we become one huge group of boring people with no incentive to evolve and progress. Think of it in the way of worms when they reproduce asexually. This doesn't bode well for them in the long run if they don't reproduce by other means. They have to have a mixture of genes brought on by mating so that a disease that kills one worm won't wipe them all out. We need our world to be a diverse one. I for one don't think that everyone wants to leave their culture behind, be they Japanese, Inuits, Swedes, so on and so forth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join