It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJIC Document #8202

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I found this, whilst researching Antimatter Containment Fields for Space Propulsion.

MAJIC Document #8202;
www.delta-green.com...

What do you think?

mrq

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think (from what I read at this link on the site you provided) that this is part of a roleplaying game.

edit:
Go to bottom of the link you provided, click on the Delta Green graphic/link. Then click on What Is Delta Green in upper left corner.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by mrq]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

SUBMITTING ORIGINAL MATERIAL

Delta-Green.com is read by hundreds of readers every month, and we are actively seeking contributions by our fellow Delta Green agents and case officers. All works remain the property of the contributors.

For more information, see our SUBMISSIONS file.

PRIVATE-SECTOR ALLIES
We encourage agents of Delta Green, and players of the Delta Green roleplaying game supplement playing out their fictionalized exploits, to make material available online for the edification and enlightement of others. We are glad to list Web sites containing such material on our page here of PRIVATE-SECTOR ALLIES.
www.delta-green.com...

Yep@mrq
Ixataar - before you post things like this you should follow the source URL

What is Delta Green?

**EDIT: I had the screen names mis-matched - sorry!

[edit on 7/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!
Don't you think I realise that?????????????????????

GABRIEL is real fellas...
Whilst it is a "game", there are threads of TRUTH there.

Perhaps I should just give up on this FORUM.
I thought I might encounter some intelligence, but I'm far from that mark at the moment...

**** ME DEAD!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ixataar usually the more intelligence you have the more you encounter here. i got 91 pages of docs through the FOIA on MJ-12

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There are "threads of truth" in everything...but usually that's just someone taking from another person's research to lend credence to their own ideas, or in this case, their role-playing game

I only thought you didn't realize that b/c that was the only link you gave without any quotes from the document that interested you for debate purposes....But I would never just assume that someone from ATS that replies to your post is always going to take it seriously....especially when you don't point out the obvious falacies within your own post and leave it up to the other members to bring to the table - what did you expect?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixataar
...Perhaps I should just give up on this FORUM.
I thought I might encounter some intelligence, but I'm far from that mark at the moment...

Why the flaming Ixataar please?
Honestly, reading the thread I can't see any reason for this??

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i got 91 pages of docs through the FOIA on MJ-12

Anything worthwhile? Or just �it never existed� stuff?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
yea it was all worth while but for some reason on over half the documents not only did they black out half of it but they wrote BOGUS in huge letters. If you do an aol search for majestic 12 the FOIA docs should come up to look at.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Frankly, it reads like a "star trek" script. I don't find it very credible... and as I recall, those documents have been discredited as hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In my experience, documents classified using the program keyword BOGUS generally are exactly as advertised.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's a book from Armitage house
Tynes Cowan Corporation
www.tccorp.com...

www.delta-green.com...
From the novel Delta Green: Denied to the Enemy
Delta Green: Denied to the Enemy is here! Our latest Delta Green novel Delta Green: Denied to the Enemy, written by Dennis Detwiller, is now available for sales. This novel is set during the earliest days of Delta Green, in the midst of the Second World War... Check out the

www.tccorp.com...

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I must chime in on MAJIC, since it's my namesake and a classic conspiracy chestnut.

The whole MAJESTYTWELVE program and its various spinoffs were a massive and very effective disinformation campaign that was itself part of an elaborate and also very effective counterintelligence operation.

At the time of its inception, it was well known within the U.S. government that Soviet agents had successfully infiltrated almost every agency at virtually all levels. America was experiencing a serious crisis in information security, and drastic measures were required. Enter MAJESTYTWELVE.

The bogus information was used to track security leaks and proved very effective as a sort of "barium tracer" for tracking the flow of intelligence data. Information on UFOs and extraterrestrial life is such explosive material that it is pretty easy to track. It creates a tremendous amount of chatter and is unique enough to spot 12,000 miles away.

Stamped with an air of extreme secrecy, sincerity and authenticity, documents purporting to describe contacts, hostile encounters and technology exchanges with alien races will freak out even the most hard-skinned enemy. They can't help but react in such a way as to reveal their sources and methods.

The program was a huge success, and the U.S. enjoys benefits from it to this day. MAJESTYTWELVE helped shape the face of the emerging field of information warfare, which has, in turn, changed everything about everything. But it was neither the first nor only such program of its kind. There are countless others.

Indeed, you should truly be skeptical of everything you read, hear or see, because information warfare is now more rampant than ever before. Disinformation is the "chaff" used to confuse and confound enemy intelligence efforts, and it litters the psychological battlefield that is the press, public opinion, Internet forums and virtually every aspect of human perception. In its more sinister forms, it is and has been used by governments to manipulate and control their citizens.

Today, we live in a world where more often than not the best way to disguise the truth is to tell the truth, and where fiction can itself sometimes be more accurate than fact. Some of the very foundations of popular modern thought are themselves nothing more than clever and specious memetic constructs used to support intelligence operations, information warfare and psychological warfare for decades (or more accurately, since the dawn of history). And they keep piling up, skewing everything.

That is why I urge everyone not to believe everything they read. Yes, that includes this post. Skepticism and intellectual honesty are vital to seeing through the haze of these battles.

Verily, verily I say unto thee, nothing is as it seems.

top topics

join