It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ship turned away after spiders started 'pouring' from cargo hold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Very interesting considering the interest and discovery regarding webs and their strength.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Slightly off topic but I bought bananas at Costco and while on the expressway going home I caught something out of the corner of my eye. It was a FREAKING HUGE banana spider alive and well sitting on my chest. I practically crashed the car pulling over to the expressway emergency lane, jumped out screaming at the top of my lungs running up the grassy hill because it was clinging to my shirt.

Yes my most embarrassing moment in life was ripping my tshirt off on the side of the congested expressway.
It was amazing how fast 2 trucks pulled over to "help" I was so freaked out I had the men inspect the entire inside of my car.

HAHA sounds like me when I got stung 8 times by a yellow jacket in the car, it went down my shirt and kept stinging me and then kept stinging me in my face. I pulled over and jumped out of the car ripping my shirt of too.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
To answer question 3 "where did it go?" follow this link....
www.mvguam.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The species of the spiders and whether they are dangerous was not determined.
reply to post by daley2010

They couldnt determine species???
edit on 4-6-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You do realize this story was posted in 2010. I'm sure they got the spiders by now.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yeah. I just thought regarding the other thread i would post a link. So yeah i am well aware it was 2010

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join