It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Birth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Istvan

You have to look at it like this. Not wanting to incarnate as an insect or whatever only takes into account what you know now and how you value life in this eartly realm. Once we've disembodied, I assume that we're privy to information and knowledge that we couldn't possibly understand while traped in this 3 dimensional reality. Also, all forms of life are holy because God created them. So, perhaps it is that incarnating into physical life as something other than human wouldn't be so bad. I mean to say that maybe it's like taking a break from humanity? I dunno. I've always thought that incarnating into a life that is some how more difficult than others is a lesson learned in humility.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adian00

Once we've disembodied, I assume that we're privy to information and knowledge that we couldn't possibly understand while traped in this 3 dimensional reality.

Hi Adian00 & Istvan,

I agree with the above statement.

But there are also those who, due to a focus of spiritual indifference, are unable to embrace higher awareness when in the discarnate dimensions. They reject the lessons given in the life review (also called the bardo) and refuse to take responsibility for their actions by striving to balance out spiritually counterproductive acts when in the flesh. This happens all the time. These souls constitute the discarnate dark forces of evil that are on a path of eventual self-destruction. For no soul can exist eternally without The Light of The God Force.

In my investigations, only humanoid life and most animals have souls; insects, like viruses and bacteria, do not.

Further, we have a choice as to whether to incarnate. If isn't forced upon us. The more advanced souls prefer humanoid forms.

I have also found that the idea of an evil human forced to have a future incarnation as an animal or insect to not be accurate.

Cosmic justice balances out in the discarnate realms by the soul's ability or inability to unite with The Light. Once free of matter, the further one can venture into The Light, the more advanced and more powerful the soul. We increase our aptitude to unite with The Light after we leave the flesh by serving others, striving to live by The Golden Rule, meditation, prayer, Radiance, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Somebody said the soul is eternal. I'm a practicing buddhist, and we learn that nothing is eternal, including the soul. When you die, the smallest sliver of conciousness may be reborn into this world, until you reach enlightenment. Once you are an enlightened being (understand the nature of all things) than your energy may be dispersed or whatever happens when you die enlightened; but regardless you are free from this world.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The soul is energy and energy does move on and joined with other energy, and yes the soul will be enlightened enough at one point that reincarnation is not longer necessary.
What the soul does never lose is his individuality.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I once heard a great man say that "The only thing keeping us from becomming enlightened is realizing that we already are enlightened." We just have to accept that we are. Everything that we need to reach Chrystal Consciousness is already within us. We just need to start looking inside for it instead of outside for it. God is in all of us.

Adian00

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Very true, it so simple. How can you become enlightend in a world if you are not even enlightend in yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join