It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Israeli President Katsav convicted of rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

JERUSALEM – Former Israel President Moshe Katsav was convicted Thursday of raping an employee when he was a Cabinet minister, the most serious criminal charges ever brought against a high-ranking official and a case that stunned the nation.

I didn't see this posted so I decided to put this up. I haven't quite made up my mind on the issue yet. Katsav says he is being targeted because he is a sephardic, sadly I have little faith that if a U.S. president was accused of rape he would not see a trial. Oh well, I guess this is at least promising for Israeli court system, unless it really was a witchhunt against him because he was a shephardic, but if that were the case I don't see why they would have let him become president to begin with.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Could be a Mossad troll but you never know. Prostitution is legal in Israel but they don't allow organized unions or brothels supposedly to protect the prostitutes. I'm sure that contributes to the bought and paid for misogynist male mentality that is so prevalent among Jews.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Could be a Mossad troll but you never know. Prostitution is legal in Israel but they don't allow organized unions or brothels supposedly to protect the prostitutes. I'm sure that contributes to the bought and paid for misogynist male mentality that is so prevalent among Jews.

Geez, what an open mind you have!

I think you need a broader brush, you kind of missed some jew boys who run shelters for abused women when that pearl of wisdom dripped from you mouth to the keyboard.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Damn fine job, at least I know the judicial system works SOMETIMES in Israel

top topics

join