It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have less then 20 Posts - but this is interesting - Mod please switch it to another forum if you like it.

Have scientists discovered how to create downpours in the desert?
Technology created 50 rainstorms in Abu Dhabi's Al Ain region last year

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms'
A secret £7 million weather project in Abu Dhabi has resulted in dozens of man-made rainstorms, according to reports.
Read more:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I thought scientists could already control the weather.

Reading your links though, I'm wondering that if they start 'forcing' it to rain regularly where it normally doesn't - will that have any effect on the weather of other parts of the globe? Will there be less rain somewhere else?

Personally, I don't think it's wise to tinker with mother nature - there always seems to be some sort of knock-on effect from interfering and trying to change things.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm a science buff -- keep up to date with all areas....
but I have never seen any reports of scientists being able to control weather.
It's very frustrating.
I hear about it all the time on sites like this one -- but where is the scientific proof?
Can anyone give me a science site that will show the latest studies to control weather?

I would love to believe this.
I know HAARP is supposed to deal with this.... but there is no public information proving this.....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And people still think david wilcocks on crack for saying that exotic weather manipulation weapons are out their being used.

tip of the iceberg people, theyve had this for years and have been using it in different ways than creating rain.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

nice find , why dont you make another thread right now because you already reached 20 posts so i can add more info to it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnOther

It's known as cloud seeding. There are references all over the internet to this technique.
www.hydro.com.au...
Here seems like a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
while i am from UAE i have never heard of this before , so thanx for the info , but when i googled the name The Metro System i couldn't find a thing in regards of this report , but found out that the name wrong, so the name is actually METEO SYSTEMS AG and the founder is Dr. Helmut Fluhrer , so i searched more and found out also that he has a patent here.

hmmm i think i should go and look for those antennas and take a photo of them , but where should i start.

anyway thanx for this info

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I digress different technology. Neither of which excite me by the way. There are deserts for a reason. Let them be what they were intended to be.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Thanks, Recycled....
You're right. Cloud seeding is weather manipulation..... for creating rain. I have heard of that.
it's been around for decades -- I think the article said since 1964
Good site.
I appreciate that the site you sent was valid science. Thanks!

Any other sites with scientific backgrounds for weather / earth manipulations I can read up on?
Bigger than creating rain storms?
Like -- hurricane steering and creating earthquakes?
....those are major accomplishments, if in fact it is real.

If it is real -- I can't imagine the scientific community could keep it so secret from the public.
It would have a long history of research behind it -- with open peer reviews -- there would be some record I could find...... we could follow the steps leading up to bigger accomplishments....
it can't just be created in full without somebody leaking the information.....

I have tried to search these topics on my science sites -- but they come up empty....
because it isn't possible yet -- not even anybody doing research in those areas......

My mind is ready and waiting for more sites to prove the conspiracy

top topics

join