It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderf00t VS Alex Jones.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You'd be wise to stop loving AJ..and start looking into the things HE looks into...no one is going to look out for you...I repeat..NO ONE WILL LOOK OUT FOR YOU>..sad...i know..its so sad..for the children brought into this time...but it's true...if I see you on the street..I will do anything for you...but as far as in here...learn, brother...and get tough!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Ok....What?

I have no idea what you're talking about... I do just fine, thank you kindly...
And have plenty of folks looking out for me...Likely, you and I won't meet on the street.

edit on 3-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

One doesn't need to character assassinate Alex Jones, he does that on his own on the air. Jones is a known conspiracy nut whose claims hold no water. I remember for a year or two I tried to listen to Jones everyday at first because I wanted to buy into what he was saying (I'd been told by others that he was a good source of info) but by the end of it I was just disgusted by him. He's just another con-man making money off the paranoid.

About six years ago when I discovered AJ he was claiming that the NWO was right around the corner and we were all going to be under Marital Law and overt tyranny. No such thing has happened. My guess is he's been making those claims for at least a decade as have dozens of other conspiracy theorists yet I'm still here speaking my mind on the internet. Where is this NWO?

To steal a common theme from conspiracy theories the NWO is just another external enemy that con-men want us to get worked up about. The NWO is just another fictional bogeyman propped up to distract us from a reality that isn't as black and white as the Empire versus Rebellion facade that wackos like Alex Jones paint it as.

Also Alex Jones has publicly criticized evolution and endorsed Biblical end times prophecy and Thunderf00t is well known for critisizing Creationists, fundies, etc.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

the Sheens/Jones/Obama affair was drastic

Drastic? It was a disgrace! They were lucky they were not legal hot water for that scam. He proved himself he can never be trusted! lol lol at Alex! scammer!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Perfect, cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have never heard Alex Jones advocate rioting. Why would you want people to riot? What will that solve? What did the riots do for LA in '92? You people who clamor for chaos have no freakin' clue what the consequences of political chaos are. I'll be at home with my family making sure idiot rioters don't hurt them to prove their point.

Your absolutely correct. Violence is wrong.
I was talking about peaceful manifestation.
No more blood. I think we had enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join