It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alligator found in virginia(link added and pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Bull Sharks swim up river, in odd places, and are often mistaken for Great Whites. National Geographic Channel

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think I should talk to admin about an ATS spell/grammar check system; for jordan's sake, as well as others. I think I would to the boards good!

Yay! I get to make a suggestion!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I live in Florida and they are a dime a dozen here

Tell me about it! They're everywhere here...but it is not uncommon for Floridians or those along the southern coasts to find Great Whites, which is incrediblly rare given our warmer waters - of course most are off of the California coasts, but I was under the impression that they are not that rare a find in the Atlantic - it's usually the right temp for them, especially in the more northern parts of the US

as for your comment on machinegunjordan's grammar MacKiller...and I quote your words...........

MacKiller I am curious as to where you got this from?

MacKiller I have learned from past experiences not to take word of mouth from anyone.

MacKiller I think I would to to=do? the boards good!

And that's just in this thread alone!
....Save it for the fishies....

[edit on 7/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
mackiller why the heck does grammar really matter, you know what im saying, no one is getting a grade, i think it is stupid, so drop it.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Enron, that's my point exactly!

I think a spell-check would benefit us all.

I have started this thread in Board Questions & Business to discuss it further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

`MacKiller

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
its a big waste to have spell check except for picky people like you. and dont spam this thread about spell check.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Enron, that's my point exactly!

I think a spell-check would benefit us all.

I have started this thread in Board Questions & Business to discuss it further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

`MacKiller

I'm sorry MacKiller - I think I read a little too much bias in your post and jumped the gun - I posted a comment in there the day you posted it I think - it's a good idea, but I think the general conclusion of most posters in that thread is that there are third party options available for those who wish to use them - I have seen some pretty bad spelling around here tho - lol - oh well...I'm not the best either, but usually I'll try and catch right after I post

Sorry to go off topic machinegunjordan...just out of curiousity, did you get to see Mike play before he retired?? Your location suggests that you live pretty close to their stadium, I used to live in Hampton, VA myself (well, actually Phoebus)...I saw him play on his last season when they came down to Orlando and got beat by the Magic....who cares tho...too see that man in real life, sticking his tongue out on the big tv board while he shoots a free throw is something else...he pulled this one move on this guy that totally stunted him and slammed it in - he'll be missed in the NBA, but never forgotten

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
nah......... i go to washingon DC reguraly but never saw hin play always was a fan though.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
MacKiller,

There is a video and Pictures of the Great White shark that was seen swimming right off of the coast of the Outter Banks of NC. A boat called the Poacher, a sportfishing boat, filmed the large shark swimming right off of the coast. They estimated that the shark was about 1600 pounds, and 16ft. If you go to the Poacher's website, you can find the pics and the video. Just google Poacher Sportfishing and you should find it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
thank you finally someon that knew the details, thank you very much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join