It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA photocopies a mans credit cards and other personal documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
I am not sure where these videos come from, I have travelled by air twice in the last week, both domestic flights. I had to provide my first name, middle initial, and last name by request after I had booked my tickets under a nick name. Went through security both times with a carryon, no body scans, no pat downs, no one copying my documents. Both of my flights were domestic, though both airports handled international traffic.

The same forking people that authorized the feds to tap my email and phone, computer usage, and library checkouts are freaking out over something that might actually save some lives. You people that see nothing but bad in this country need to find somewhere else to live, or become part of the solution.

Some of you people make me seriously ill.

"backatcha'

"Save some lives"..

"We" didn' authorize tapping anything infact "we" heard the same "It'll saves some lives"( or just move out crap ) under stimpy jr.That's how your lines got tapped in the first place not enough people saw what was coming and complained..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think I found a new use for all those "sample" credit cards you get in the mail with credit offers.
Name?
"sample"
address:?
123 anystreet,anytown us.
You trying to be be funny boy?I 'm not going to play your "F***"in; game.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
I actually do see the bigger picture, only with a moderate point of view. I do not fear black helicopters, fema camps, aliens, or the NWO. You can make a choice to live you life in fear, however I do not. I am a veteran, trained in the martial arts, own weapons, and actually know how to use them. The fear mongers on this board are out of control. Not everything this government does is taking away our rights, how long do you think we would have lasted without the federal government, my thought, being a student of history, is that we would have never gained independence. Some of the folks on this board need to get their heads out of the fringe and work on solving the problems.

Well that's just great bubba joe: I too am a vet own and trained with weapons,carried a badge for more than half my military career; qualified with the 1911, m9,m-16; mp-5( a-5 and "K") 870
and I might add:
as a "student of history" you might very well recall the federal government did not exist until after we won independence.!the fighters were civilians kicking the king's butt for self written search warrants and outrageous taxes. The problems you mention are attributable to overreach by the federal govt.

In my position I had to get written legal approvals from various legal levels . I was very familiar with the "fisa court system " something most folks never heard of until recently and wire tap laws/ when bush and cheney pulled the patriot act crap in thearly 2000's I knew it was illegal ( unconstitutional) then and it killed alot of my paradigms about the good guys and "bad guys". I don't believe a single one of em has our best interests or the law at heart anymore.
edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: schpelling(butt hastwo t's)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Klassified

People who don't comply could be more easily mistaken for a terrorist and "may be more likely to experience delays, be subjected to additional screening (or) be denied transport," the TSA wrote.

Comply. Doesn't that word have such a nice ring to it? This whole mess kind of reminds you of something. What is it? Oh Yeah. "Sig Heil!!! Your papers please!!"

I have "chafed" ever since Stimpy jr.uttered ya vee got za' "homeland security" to keep uz zafe fon zee terrorists in Iraq.

LMAO!! "Stimpy Jr"! Now that's funny!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join