It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud humans, masters of earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You and me, me and you
The most intelligent being on earth
We have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving.

We are so intelligent it just hurt our brain, we are the masters of everything.. ohh yes

So... does our extremely intelligent brain makes us a extremely evil creature witch is the only creature on earth that get pleasure in seeing other living things suffer

The most scary part of all this, less then then 1% does somehing about it, perhaps people talk about it but nothing else.

If there is a chance we humans will loose money, loose power or cheap parfume we shut up and look the other way.

Proud human the top of the foodchain

new years eve resolution.. stop ignoring the problems of the world, stop buying parfume that is tested on animals, stop buying fur, stop dumping garbage everywhere, support peace instead of war, learn my kids to respect animals and humans, treat other people like I would like to be treated..

ignorance is bliss ?? ignorance is self centered and self destructive and for our children
stop living in ignorance and watch these videos..

EARTHLINGS

Google Video Link

EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers." The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby .

The Rape of Nanking - Nanjing Massacre -English Language Edition

girl caught in horror video throwing live puppies into a river
www.dailymail.co.uk...

9/11

Animal Testing : Blinded, Poisoned, Skinned Alive

Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Nazi Prison Camps

Skinned Alive: Interview with the Director

edit on 31-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
yeah...

One of the things that helps me get through the day when learning about all the problems and troubles in the world is also learning that it has been going on for a long time. It does not make it right or justified, but it is what it is. If we are to have any chance in overcoming it we need to acknowledge it, understand it and look for a better way. We do need to be aware and accept responsibility for our actions. We need to learn the the pain we inflict is real. We do need to know what civilized is to live in a society with such a name.

join