It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

found a bill. that has chemtrails in it , along with some other interesting things. (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and [ extraterrestrial ? WTF

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
edit on 30-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh they're real alright. I sat and watched planes turn a perfectly blue sky in to haze today in northern VT.

For any who doubts the exhistence of chemtrails I highly suggest this film.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-12-2010 by vermonster because: fixed link

edit on 30-12-2010 by vermonster because: fixed lin again

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

I believe in chemtrails. I live in Sacramento, Cal; everyday you can see planes spraying chemtrails. I loathe the government for poising the planet.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Database name missing.

Did you get the link correct? Or have they removed it all ready?
edit on 30-12-2010 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

found a bill. that has chemtrails in it , along with some other interesting things. (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(ii) chemtrails;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and [ extraterrestrial ? WTF

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

Link not working:

"Database name missing

Use the Browser Back button and select a database"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger
[mo

GO HEREthomas.loc.gov... THEN TYPE IN THEBILL NUMBER H.R.2977.IH

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

nope, not working

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

LOOK Above gotta do it the long way .. dont know why?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The link does not work. I even went to the site and typed in "chemtrail" and there were no search results.
Perhaps if you find it you could get a screen pic.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

how do i take a screen shot? i gave you the exact url and its not coming up why?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(ii) chemtrails;

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by samlf3rd

how do i take a screen shot? i gave you the exact url and its not coming up why?

You hit the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard this paste into MS Paint or equivalent

I still get just some ag department study for two counties in CA.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
it is a 10 year old bill-

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

it was being brought forth to ban space based weapons and chemtrails and extraterestial weapons were being used as examples of things included as "space based weapons" it is NOT proof of chemtrails sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Documents?... The evidence is in plain sight...

Humans are highly visual, unless in denial.

Strange Days Strange Skies
imageevent.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here we go
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

another
www.raven1.net...
edit on 30-12-2010 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

then why did they even mention chemtrails if they do not exist , and furthermore why is it a weapon?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

wow on the mindcontrol one

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Gixxer

then why did they even mention chemtrails if they do not exist , and furthermore why is it a weapon?

Because the original drafter of the bill was KUCINICH. He is a nutcase and an incompetent. Certainly nobody I would like to use as my anchor pinion if I was climbing.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm still only getting the CA agriculture bill from 2010. Can you do a printscreen of the page in it's entirety? Can you still get to it with the method described?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I find this a fail. The video alone shows an openness that belies the so-called Chemtrail conspiracy. The so-called "journalist" and his narration is not presented with any credentials.

I've seen braided contrails resulting from a carrier launching multiple flights in cool air, that hang around for hours.

As for the footage, are you telling me that multiple passenger airlines have enough slack in their budgets to mount spraying capacities?

To what end?

Chemtrails if they exist at all are limited experiments, but most likely people who've not been around aircraft all their lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join