It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots, Kills 'Chupacabra' in Ky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This to me looks like a feral rabid cat but in any event, I wouldn't want to stumble upon it on my back porch.

The legendary chupacabra has been spied, shot and killed -- will bigfoot be next?

A man in Kentucky found a strange, hairless creature prowling his front lawn December 18, a critter he believes to be the mythical chupacabra, a beast from Hispanic folklore supposedly known for attacking goats and other livestock (chupacabra means "goat sucker" in Spanish).

Mark Cothren described the creature, which strolled onto his lawn in Lebanon Junction, KY, as having large ears, whiskers, a long tail, and about the size of a house cat, reported Wave3.

"I was like, 'every animal has hair, especially this time of year!' What puzzled me is how something like that could survive through a winter with no hair," Cothren told the TV station.

The chupacabra has captured the public's imagination for years, and was even featured on the popular television series "The X-Files." Many carcasses of the coyote-like chupacabra have been "identified" across the U.S. -- and even put on display in museums.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Already posted.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread Here

Closed

join