It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro: Hello i'm TheEndisNearer and "You know what really grinds my gears" (in Peter Griffen voic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let everyone know what i'm about if anyone has any common interests let me know. Ive lurked for almost two years and as of tonight popped my ATS cherry.

UFO's----- I'm a believer but not in Greys and such. I really do not believe any evidence has been brought forth to proove to me earth has ever had Alien visitors.

Politics----- Ron Paul 2012....enough said

Predictions------If your powerfull enough to forsee events that are going to take place, i highly doubt the first thing your going to do is run to your computer and post it on ATS.

Religon-----God fearing Roman Chatolic American Irishman finding his way.........

Wikileaks-------Pro--------I have some reservations about Jullian not releasing the leaks but think it is time for our (American) Goverment to be held accountable

Economey------US dollar will collapse any day

Chem Trails------BS

Paranormal---a believer but could care less

9/11-----Your insane to think it was an inside job

Fragile Earth- Intrested

Secret Scocieties------Intrested

Osama BinLaden------If still alive have a lot of questions but will reserve judgment

American Media----puppets

GlennBeck-------Wise man but kind of annoying in a Jim Krammer kind of way

Science -------- Intresting occasioanlly

United States Court System------failure needs to be destroyed (Lawyers are evil)

Rest of the world Angry at America--------I'm American and sadly i can see why and apologize

Much of what i will do hear is ask questions. Even when i create my own posts it is in an effort to learn more from those who disagree with my beliefs or stance. You will probley mostly find me on Politics, Wikileaks, Economic, Pon Paul and America posts.

Off ATS i'm
~ a retail manager.....is there anyway out of retail??? Help
~a father
~a singer
~a Washignton Capitals fan
~a 30 year old man man cursed with useless knowledge surrounding computers and star wars

Thank You for reading my first thread

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh yeah and most importantly

my stance on 2012......it's just another y2k....I do not believe the world is ending but getting ready to go through a great change that we may or may not survive.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well i guess ill work on my first topic post.....look forward to hearing everyones feedback, thoughts and opinons

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Love Family Guy.

new topics

top topics

join