It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall Street Conspiracy - Jesse Ventura Goes After Wall Street and The Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura "Wall Street".

Hats off to Jesse - he gets it. Why doesn't everyone else? Even though the show is a bit of tv drama - he goes after the right points.

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i have wondered if he was actually into bringing the conpiracy theorys to light why we didnt hear much about it until after he was out of office, seems to me he could have done more while being in office and maybe i am wrong and he did acomplish things i havnt heard about, would love to hear from someone from his state and get their veiws of his time in office.

one other thing to note that annoys me about jesse ventura is the fact that he uses his " i'm a seal" line all the time and even his vietnam experiance when in actuality ventura was never in combat during vietnam and he was technically never a SEAL i know it gets into distinctions but since i have friends who were teams members i think true SEALS deserve those distinctions.

thx to the OP for posting the videos i hope the fed gets called out soon!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

We addressed this subject a bit HERE, for some added perspective. I really thought this was a good episode and the part at the end with those Wall Streeters was priceless. Like or dislike Ventura, he gets a camera and questions to unique and otherwise inaccessible places we want to see!

peace,
spec
edit on 28-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i agree he definatley gets in and asks the right questions , i wonder how seriously TPTB take him tho, if he actually carries any weight. i hope he does.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have no doubt,that this was all part of an even bigger plan. I have no doubt that the financial collapse of 08
was engineered,pre-planned and ongoing.

The question is,what are we going to do about it? We certainly need to do something to put a stop to this and there are certainly ALOT of people who need to be jailed,now how do we do it? Thats the big question,we been raped but the suspect was the man himself,now what? They aint gonna lock themselves up and the game isnt over its still going on,we gotta stop this blight on our character, its like a cancer, you gotta cut it out.

Edit to add: Great videos really a must watch,Jessie did a good job here putting alot of the pieces together.
edit on 12/28/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
To the men in the shadows of the men in the shadows... We are watching.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I have no doubt that the financial collapse of 08

I think that might be a bit harsh. How about pre destined?

My take is: Since the population has essentially flat lined the economy should also. But that is not what the population and government spending is used to. So in an effort to artificially stimulate growth they offered home loans to lower and lower classes of people.

Until the government and the population can come to grips with zero growth, the pain will continue.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I have no doubt that the financial collapse of 08

I think that might be a bit harsh. How about pre destined?

My take is: Since the population has essentially flat lined the economy should also. But that is not what the population and government spending is used to. So in an effort to artificially stimulate growth they offered home loans to lower and lower classes of people.

Until the government and the population can come to grips with zero growth, the pain will continue.

You're confusing our government with the federal reserve board. "Liar Loans" such as SISA and NINA were a product of banks to take advantage of YSP, closing costs, investment tools, and ultimately hard asset land grabs.

When the government sponsored program first rolled out there was money/ budget counselling involved. Those mortgages went off without a hitch, so it should nullify an argument of the lower class being responsible. Try the real estate investor with 5+ properties all on advanced option ARMs who never bothered to pay more than the introductory interest rate.

The pain we're experiencing is game designed at the very top to reel in hard assets as well as profit taking during its decent.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Well its not,its the truth,it was engineered no doubt about it. Greed may be the only motive or it may be more sinister but in either case the people need to rise up and demand their money/equity back and the debt incurred erased.

This would not have been possible without the repeal of the glass-stegall act.

The repeal of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933 effectively removed the separation that previously existed between Wall Street investment banks and depository banks and has been blamed by some for exacerbating the damage caused by the collapse of the subprime mortgage market that led to the Financial crisis of 2007–2010.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now the glass-stegall act was supposedly written in blood way back in 1933 in order to prevent what happened from ever happening again. So it was either intentional (I believe it was) or it was idiotic,either way some people need their asses kicked, not bailed-out.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
All jesse did and is able to do is woof woof, bark like a dog for his bone.
A bone in the form of his show becoming a hit in america.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

You are correct, bark like a dog, reminds me of a description for the original intent of reporters, and that is watchdogs. Paying attention to the Washington workings and barking at anything fishy. So I would say Jesse is keeping it real. Sure he's makin' a show and a little money, but again he is serving a valuable purpose, imo, so if he is viewed as a dog, well he would be one of my first choices for a guard dog anyway....

peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Sorry to all but Jesse Rocks! I was waiting for him to bust out the mini gun at any moment

edit on 29-12-2010 by ABNARTY because: massive mechanical breakdown

edit on 29-12-2010 by ABNARTY because: Same

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
I have no doubt,that this was all part of an even bigger plan. I have no doubt that the financial collapse of 08

The question is,what are we going to do about it? We certainly need to do something to put a stop to this and there are certainly ALOT of people who need to be jailed,now how do we do it? Thats the big question

I say the good ol' fashioned way with pitchforks and torches, and watch em burn and dance around their cremated bodies!!! Singing praise to the LORD above!!!!

edit on 29-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: clarity

edit on 29-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: font

join