It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prisoners will be set free "accidentally" for the 2012 population reduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i know that a lot of us are aware about the population reduction and 2012 conspiracies and all that but i could not find anything specifically about this.. ive been thinking about the research i did a year ago ever since i found out about the all seeing eye around catholic churches, was catholic the first to protest against death penalty? how many countries today still has it? as people have said before, a population reduction will take place on 2012. think of what would happen when all of them are planned to be released from all over the world. think about how some prisons have organized prisoners trained for that day to come. reminds me of this internet video i stumbled upon called "3 guys one hammer" no capital punishment in ukraine. those boys are SNIP up as hell

id like to know your opinion on this and if you know anything about it.
edit on 27/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Profanity, Avoiding Censors.

heres a link of an example i came across

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by aqlpskwo because: link update

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
One thing prisoners do when they get out...make babies

there goes that idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think that´s crazy to suggest that all "prisoners" would be freed to roam around the streets. This population cull that some people are talking about is ridiculous !. I would be very suprised if something or indeed anything happens in 2012. People are saying all sorts of crazy things and most of it is just rumour from previous threads on here.

It starts off like ´Chinese whispers´. People need to relax more and the Earth will keep spinning just like she normally does and life will just go on....... for about another 50 yrs at this rate then things will be really out of hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Prisoners are coming back into our ranks but theres no conspiracy its because the State is broke and cant afford them any more for example California will turn 4% of their prison population loose next year to cut costs.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I highly doubt it, there are too many rumors about 2012, releasing prisoners to cut costs is the closest to the truth, it has been done before.
However those who are released have done minor things, plus think to yourself, would the public accept it if criminals were freed and roaming around us? Hardly, it will spread in the media and cause panic, riots, etc.

However, you have to see past the rumors and lies, because everything told has atleast a grain of truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Frankly, many prisons could do with losing many prisoners..prison does -not- reform people..what does is opportunity and maybe a bit of therapy.

I think prisons are meant strictly for very violent offenders. Probation and therapy for the rest..let them work and pay taxes like the rest of us verses sit in criminal college as we toss our tax dollars at them endlessly

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i dont suppose when they are secretly released they would be working at the fema camps

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

firstly i watched SOME of that video 3 men one hammer and was absolutely sickened to my core at what i saw...i actually thought it was fake or part of an actual film...till i realised it wasnt!

if there is a population reduction in 2012 i dont think it will come from TPTB....i personally believe the REAL mayan prophecy and i think that there will be a lot of lives lost that way....hence the deep underground bases, the millions upon millions of fema coffins dotted all over the states...i think there will be a more natural end to the population.

link to the REAL mayan prophecy

______beforeitsnews/story/326/342/Real_Maya_Prediction_of_2012.html

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

if there is a population reduction in 2012 i dont think it will come from TPTB....i personally believe the REAL mayan prophecy and i think that there will be a lot of lives lost that way....hence the deep underground bases, the millions upon millions of fema coffins dotted all over the states...i think there will be a more natural end to the population.

mayan prophecy natural? a calamity an earthquake or something parts of earth where prisons were built would break and spill the lunatics how about that..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I did read something along these lines once. Can't verify any of it,but here's where I read it..

"Something Wicked This Way Comes --For Real
or
Helter Skelter Run For Shelter"
poweredbychrist.homestead.com...

This is from Part 4,talking about Charles Manson..

Now, they didn't want him out, and let me explain something, he did not go there because the jury found him guilty. They could not have sent him to prison if the Illuminati did not want him to go. He went there for a reason. And we have talked with prison officials across the United States, and people belonging to motorcycle clubs and so on, we have received the same answer. He has them united. There is a mass army within every prison from coast to coast. .... I'll say this, the one thing that will hold their plan up is if they don't get their gun laws passed....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
i know that a lot of us are aware about the population reduction and 2012 conspiracies and all that but i could not find anything specifically about this.. ive been thinking about the research i did a year ago ever since i found out about the all seeing eye around catholic churches, was catholic the first to protest against death penalty? how many countries today still has it? as people have said before, a population reduction will take place on 2012. think of what would happen when all of them are planned to be released from all over the world. think about how some prisons have organized prisoners trained for that day to come. reminds me of this internet video i stumbled upon called "3 guys one hammer" no capital punishment in ukraine. those boys are up as hell

id like to know your opinion on this and if you know anything about it.

I wouldn't worry about it, if it did happen, we would pick them off one by one....

The true Americans would atleast...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

thats what im talking about, i just knew there was something about this. thanks for putting the link im gonna look into it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thought I'd read it again myself! Lots more to go on than just the page I referenced. Hope you get around to checking it out.

Nothing like this would surprise me,as evil as this world has become.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
now it has happened in egypt. and causing trouble to the protestants. prisoners were released . i knew it

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo
now it has happened in egypt. and causing trouble to the protestants. prisoners were released . i knew it

www.theepochtimes.com...

also check this out. from my original post i put a link from CBS. it said 4000 prisoners escaped. and this link on the quote i posted above said

"The protests against President Hosni Mubarak’s 30-year-rule have reached an unprecedented scale. Al-Jazeera Television puts the death toll from the protests and riots at around 150. Another 4,000 people have been injured."

choas in egypt same numbers came up

snap! what a coincidence.

top topics

join