It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

transalchemy, the elite and illuminati's true goal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i was researching the illuminati , which led me to transalchemy , transalchemy is defined as Transcontinental Transformation of humanity.. all of my research has led me to the same result transalchemy. in short they want god like intellect. on this website www.transalchemy.com... itgoes into this in detail, its pretty disturbing, i believe this is the elite and illuminati true goal and there end game.. these freaks want to merge man with machine, and they promise every member of this cult god like power. please read over this material on that site and do your own research. to me the mysteries of the illuminati , and the nwos endgame is solved they want to achieve godhood... ''as above so below''

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Everyone will become 'one' in the end, but first you have to experience everything first.
Why do you think a new order of the ages is such a negative idea?
Think of it as 'turning a new leaf' instead of mind control, RFID chips etc. If you do not want a new world order then you are implying that you prefer living in this current state where the elite rule and screw you, your wife and your kids, left, right and centre till the end of time, is this what you want? Or a new world where everyone is given an equal chance to also get the 'best' positions rather than the elite passing it down from father to son, a world where merit is emphasised. What do you want? You decide your life no one else.

-Naeem
edit on 27/12/2010 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

what a way to sugarcoat those demonic bastards, lol and besides there plans do not include us , were like antz to them . my new world order would be the death of the demonic elite , illuminati and the restoration of god and are republic!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by naeem11111

what a way to sugarcoat those demonic bastards, lol and besides there plans do not include us , were like antz to them . my new world order would be the death of the demonic elite , illuminati and the restoration of god and are republic!

Haha lol. Well said couldn't have put it better.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

THis reminds me of startrek first contact, data the android with his emotion chip, it's unnatural for sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

exactly what these illumist demontards want !lol to be like a evil data , lol like lor i for one will not by a 3d tv lmao

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

More akin to turning the rest of us into Borg.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

resistance is not futile!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I came to a similar conclusion from looking at convergence (all electronic devices becoming one) and the increasing powers of police state laws. The idea that this is 'god' is very narrow minded. I can understand how a megalomaniac would lust after such power with everything the same and under their control. I hope humanity has the strength and responsibility to embrace diversity rather than attacking to achieve more than what one person could imagine.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We only want to use technology to improve mankind.

Cybernetics and gene-therapy have been in use among us (btw we HATE the word Illuminati) for quite some time, allowing us to live longer lives in order to maintain continuity of our goals.

j/k

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

More akin to turning the rest of us into Borg.

The borg or capitan picard are the same side, welcome to the game. It's what they plan, the colective, comunism and what is worst that it's on a new level, comunism of the mind, no individuals. No creativity from an indivitual perspective, freaking robots, The future looks like if everyone would excuse my spelling, like a penetrated vagina where everyone has limited mental strengh, they are looking to remove the natural aspect of the self.

The indoctrination: Commun people = Communism..I want to live like commun people, sort of robotic in nature, because no humman being would accept this as long as one part of humman is part of nature, call it a safety protocol.

And now .....Zionist film production.

edit on 28-12-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is all true, but in the meantime they are pushing a concept called "transhumanism" where man and machine become united. Eventually, machines will know how to read human's thoughts. One of the biggest goals of the Illuminati, after all, is to achieve widespread telepathy. There are efforts in place right now on MANY fronts to accomplish this.

Google has admitted that it's long-range goal is to become "the mind of God."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As humanity is entering the age of flight many new technologies and powers arise. As a race we can either utilise this new capability to expand our frontiers and evolution or let it destroy us. With great power comes great responsibility and capability, as with any power it does need to be regulated or it is very dangerous. I find it hard to imagine what the world would be like where everyone is allowed to make the most of their potential. I expect it would be really cool and totally funky

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
i was researching the illuminati , which led me to transalchemy , transalchemy is defined as Transcontinental Transformation of humanity.. all of my research has led me to the same result transalchemy. in short they want god like intellect. on this website www.transalchemy.com... itgoes into this in detail, its pretty disturbing, i believe this is the elite and illuminati true goal and there end game.. these freaks want to merge man with machine, and they promise every member of this cult god like power. please read over this material on that site and do your own research. to me the mysteries of the illuminati , and the nwos endgame is solved they want to achieve godhood... ''as above so below''

very astute observations! all of which are correct.

top topics

join