It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This forum is complete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There is nothing more to discuss about religion, faith and philosopy. We are out.

edit on 2010/12/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You can say that about anything. And nothing has been established that would settle any of the issues as if they could be settled anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I disagree, as a non-religious faithful pseudo-philosopher I rekon theres a mint to yarn about.

Or it could be the xmas boooze talking..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

So you're conceding and surrendering to logic and rational thought?

I love it when we all learn to just get along.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Did we all come to a consensus on the meaning of life while I was away? Damn I always miss the good stuff

Who won?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

eherical waterwave,

Don't you feel alone and unheard here as that is not true. When one posts undebateable material that is not the popular consensus you don't get much if any come backs, except mybe rants. Hot flying words of unthinking ones, let them slide off and down the drain. I've always appreciated your witness and so has "He".

You have friends here.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Just as the Truth went out into the world...

I believe there is not much debate in this section either as we have established the Truth and I have only witnessed those others who speak in tongues and their arguments are not that of logic, ration nor are the balanced with any type of grace.

the naysayers are only able to post snippets from google searches and then attempt to expand on flawed logic in the first place, none of the naysayers would appear to have a voice or opinion of their own.

I agree with the OP

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

You agree? So you're done with all those threads full of ad nauseum arguments that get shut down by logic no later than the fifth post?! Hooray!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

You agree? So you're done with all those threads full of ad nauseum arguments that get shut down by logic no later than the fifth post?! Hooray!

but which topics are you referring to specifically ?

most of the topics I see are multiple pages long...

yes I am just about done in this section, but unfortunately one of my topics was moved here to this section, so I have to provide follow up no ?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Cosmic Artifact,

Well I didn't suppose you would be done with your witness. That job is a continuing warfare of countering error. Error reigns if not held from gaining full sway. The Truth is your weapon, use it. That is His Word.

Remember, a good watch dog barks and warns and alerts.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

Cosmic Artifact,

Well I didn't suppose you would be done with your witness. That job is a continuing warfare of countering error. Error reigns if not held from gaining full sway. The Truth is your weapon, use it. That is His Word.

Remember, a good watch dog barks and warns and alerts.

Truthiron.

yes very true...

the section is toast and only a breeding ground for hate.

no logical discussion going on here but atleast I have expressed my true opinion. I may have made a few fans and even offended some others, but it all comes down to a circular argument here (Anti-Americanism and Anti-Christian) not really even anti-theism in general.

So sad... hope I opened a few eyes to what is going on at any rate.

I apologize to my brothers and sisters whom I may have also offended with my personal rhetoric, though somehow it still seems more "Just" than what I am hearing round these here parts.

Now let the real Fun and Games begin

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Cosmic Artifact,

Our only forward is to spread Truth and Love and as True Christians we must not be pulled down in any angry responses. I find you have held that line pretty well. We press on as soldiers of that cross that showed the world the greatest Love that can be shown, He laid down His life for His Friends. All are His and our friends that will come to Him and we extend that invitation.

A fellow traveller in the way He has made.

Truthiron

new topics

top topics

join