It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about those that LIKE the "Welcome Back" Pop Up's Capabilities?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Okay...........I get it that ALOT, who post, do not like this pop up. I read the thread. However, I have been here many years and happen to like the fact I was able to take a look at NEWLY POSTED threads!!! I get real tired of sorting through all the 'Recently Active' threads and finding the Same Old Poop posted. And, threads from years ago, that someone just posted to again.

So.........for someone to find all the recently posted topics (say in last 24 hours) just where do we go to find these???

Sure, there are times when I just read major threads on topics I wish to investigate. And, I do that when there is nothing current that interests me. Since the thread to do away with the 'Welcome Back' pop up was started, it seems that I NEVER get the pop up anymore or the opportunity to look though ONLY those threads.

Am I missing something?? Is there somewhere I CAN finds these threads that I am unaware of??

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
New threads from the past 12 hours can be found at the firehose here if that helps any.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I miss the welcome back pop up. Can you bring it back. It was kinda of cool to be, well, welcomed back.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm extremely happy its gone! I was like "Wow, I just noticed its gone! nice!!"

It was just annoying... glad its gone. For those that did like it, there are ways to see whats new (mod above posted the link).

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I miss the welcome back pop up. Can you bring it back. It was kinda of cool to be, well, welcomed back.

Yes, I liked it as well! It made it easier to see if a thread was active... especially as I have yet to learn peoples' names, so I don't necessarily know if a post is new...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah I loved it a lot.

well I guess I'll be using that link above religiously now.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That stupid pop up is one of the reasons I try to use the mobile site as much as possible.

It's like the site owners were trying to make things as annoying as possible for some experiment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join