It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Narsha : Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop Korean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Illuminati symbolism is not only present in American pop culture, it is also heavily referenced in Korean pop (K-Pop), a multi-billion industry that reaches millions of young fans. We’ll look at the occult symbolism found in Narsha’s “Bbi-Ri-Bop-A” and SHINee’s “Lucifer” to see how the same hidden force that rules the American music industry also rules K-Pop.

The Illuminati symbolism found in the works of American artists. In the last years however, the J-Pop (Japanese pop) and K-Pop (South Korean pop) industries have been producing their own factory-made pop stars to serve the enormous Asian market. Considering the importance of its large population, it is not surprising that the popular culture of the Far East is heavily tainted by the elite’s agenda.

Narsha’s video Bbi-Ri-Bop-A is a prime example of Illuminati symbolism in K-Pop, using the same story line, symbolism and color codes found in other ritualistic videos described on this site (see Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce). The homogeneity of the messages the global population is exposed to is becoming increasingly apparent as cultural and local differences are being replaced by a single, calculated and debased popular culture.

Here’s the video with subtitles.

Analysis of the Song and Video

The song and video revolve around the themes of ritualistic initiation and spiritual duality, which have both been abundantly observed in other videos. Narsha starts by being a good, godly girl and undergoes a profound spiritual transformation.

The video begins with an average working guy (representative of the masses) working hard for his money. While drilling a hole, he accidentally uncovers a secret underground world that immediately attracts him.

He peeps through this world with his left eye, symbolic of the Eye of Horus and/or the All-Seeing Eye.

He is then swept into an alternate, spiritual world—some might call it the astral plane—where he must choose his spiritual destiny.

Narsha poses as a dualistic spiritual being, starting the video wearing classical Christian symbols.

Narsha wearing Jesus Christ’s crown of thorns in front of a solar halo

The lyrics of the song invite the listener to follow her into a place “without sadness and happiness,” “with no disease,” but that is still compared to a nightmare. During the bridge of the song she says:

People that are worn out come to me
Give me your worn out soul
I will erase for you every memory you want to erase
What you want boy, what you want girl
Try to believe me, entrust me and come into me

While those words are being said, Narsha undertakes a visual spiritual transformation, illustrating the lyrics’ deeper meaning. Indeed, she is going from being godly to luciferian.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
*facepalm*

Can we, as a society, not get past the Eurocentric, Occidental, Judeo-Christian trappings we slip back into continually? The entire concept of "Illuminati symbolism" is the sad result of the echo chamber of the internet, a thousand voices making a thousand agreements on a thousand opinions to create a thousand truths.

God, sometimes I hope the 2012 doomsday prophecy is real and a mysterious planet on a collision course wipes this sad blue marble out.

The entire video makes reference to numerous horror movies of American and Korean cinema, which of course could be misconstrued as "Illuminati" symbols. All of the Christian symbolism found within the video is thanks to the work of chaplains from the Korean War, of course in many other cultures similar symbols appear, yet nobody makes the knee-jerk reaction of calling it Illuminati. That's something reserved for American, predominantly white, conservative Christians with an overactive Cassandra complex and great detachment from the advancement of themes and tones in global pop culture over the last six decades. Remember, when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Topics like this are absolutely ridiculous and really cast a dubious light on the collective intelligence of humanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And another thing, if this was an infiltration of the Korean pop music scene, then it wouldn't be so blatantly obvious.

Good God, if they're going to put "Illuminati symbolism" into music videos, it's obviously not a covert action by a secret society.

It's like a house trying to look rundown with a front yard filled with 80-inch LCD televisions, Rolls-Royce Phantoms, and emeralds strewn everywhere. Everybody will think the neighbors are rich, but the occasional few idiots will say the family must be on welfare.

You're in the latter of that example.

Deny Ignorance, Not Common Sense.

new topics

join