It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One guy wrote a book, the other raped a child and killed a family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thread Title: "'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing her and her family"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Title: "Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet, the one who actually comitted the act is getting way less press coverage and way less condemnation.

I don't understand? Sure the one who authored the book crossed the line, but did he actually commit the act?

I don't think so. I'm not defending him either, he can go to hell.

The question is: Why the media covering this guy so heavily and ignoring the soldier?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The author's situation is one that challenges our rights: What better target to subvert our right of free speech than to single out a SOB like this and trample his rights publicly, with all the sheeple nodding in approval?

The soldier is just another murderer/rapist, with the bonus of being in the military. The current media marching orders are to not point the cameras at things that would cast the administration in a bad light. It's a guarantee that if it were the previous admin, it would be all the MSM was talking about.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My best guess is that the media and government don't want their war hero Iraq is a good idea, image to be ruined by the bad. Out of sight out of mind, if we don't see of here about a soldier raping and killing it didn't happen.

As for pedo author, another reason he might be getting more publicity is he is on a global scale since his book can be purchased by anyone with a credit card and an internet connection. It's not a good reason but its one possible one.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The author wreaks havoc going forward, the soldier is old news.

The author presents a foe that can teach others to prey upon your child, my child, your neighors child . . . yoru niece, nephew . . . grandchild . . . .

I'm sorry to say this . . . I don't support the thought nor the process by which it is formed . . . or the reasons . . . but there are a scant few in this country who actually give a crap about the child and family in Iraq. I'm sorry that is harsh, but it is the reality of it.

Yes, it stings for a minute reading the story - that freak of nature who raped that child and killed her family - but thirty seconds later, most people are on to the next shiney bead, so to speak.

It is a racist, bigoted nasty horrible inhumane thing to say, and I truly hope somebody can prove me wrong, but in reality, and in the majority, you can't.
edit on 21-12-2010 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The soldier is "our hero". Propaganda that the American public happily eats no matter how dastardly the deeds they preform may be.

The book provokes the totalitarians that want to control everything sexually abstract to cover up the fact that they are truly just perverts themselves. Unfortunately their crusade to destroy falls short of logic in this case as the book is written to help people who might find themselves in pedophiliac relationships keep it lawful and appropriate... but since it is named "Pedophiles Guide..." they automatically assume a harsh stance about it because they have a negative indoctrination with the word "pedophile" even though pedophelia is very much a fluke attribute that any given person could arbitrarily have. What should these people do about the fact that they are attracted to people much younger than them? Stop being attracted to them? How about we just write a book about it to make sure they don't turn into child molesters? No? That's not okay? Somehow that's not protecting your children? Because you say so? No proof? KRIGHTNICEWITCHHUNTHXBAIGROWUP

The problem is that these Americans are militantly ignorant and want to trample over everything to make them feel better about themselves whilst pretending that their nationalism is patriotic... while it is very much quite the opposite.

And it would be a little more tolerable if they knew what the hell they were actually talking about once in a while, but let's not hold our breath for miracles, now.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

top topics

join