It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed the WEC MMA intro song?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
First off, forgive me if this has already been posted, a search turned up nothing. Since the format change I have been more of a casual observer but I saw this last night and it really got stuck in my head (probably the purpose).

It says "Illuminati. Secret Societies do exist". It just seems very out of place to me, and had enough of a lasting effect for me to make my first thread in months.

So what do you think ATS?

-E-

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
lol just had diffrent thought for shur!maybe subliminals hit me j u s t right

what if illuminatie is not that bad answer we are all the decived one buying the propaganda that the church has been selling for years:
somthing to think about
edit on 20-12-2010 by jplaysguitar because: country grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

One part of me wants to say that the "illuminati" is a pop culture meme that certain media producers use as kind of an inside joke and to get the attention of those that pay attention.

But another part of me questions the entire existence of the illuminati.

Supposedly is was found in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. He was supposedly a Jesuit, Jewish priest.

Man, talk about a SERIES of contradictions.

First, the fact that he was a Jesuit priest raises a ton of red flags for me. These guys are supposed to be all about extending the reach of the Pope and the Holy Roman Empire and abolishing Protestantism.

Second, he was born Jewish, but converted to Catholicism only to spread secretly the same agenda that has been at the heart and soul of the Kaballah since its inception (whenever that was).
The Kaballah is supposedly secular in nature, thus non-jews can practice.

When I hear the word Illuminati, it starts to make me upchuck a bit. It is an overused meme that is getting worn out thanks to Jay-Z and Lady Gaga.

new topics

join