It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional engineer Jon Cole cuts steel columns with thermate, debunks Nat Geo & unexpectedly repr

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I remember reading or seeing a video about thermite(not sure on the type) being mixed in with paint, which could explain how it was delivered to the wtc and applied. Who would question painters doing a job and would the paint crew even suspect anything. I'm not saying this is how it was done but it sounds possible. Would it be possible to get enough thermite applied like this?

Any thoughts on this scenario?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by stirling

Instead of falsehoods, innuendoe and speculation how about some reliable sources to establish any of that as fact ? ( plse not Alex Jones ! )

Only one debunker???
Did you watch the video??
What facts would you like and where are your mates??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by bsbray11

Great thread..
And if he can do that just imagine what the US military have..!!!

Not that they would use it on US soil..

Plus I'm sure they'd only sell or give such tech to their most highly trusted favored allies so we're still left wondering how did those cunning conniving Muslims get hold of the stuff and the means to deploy it?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Once again, another great video with self-experimentation evidences exposing the lies of government and mainstream media.

Upholding the truth is the most honorable and gracious deed in life. Thank you for posting. And thank you to those few good guys out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I don't understand why people don't accept the hologram plane theory, I'm not saying they were holograms. I'm just saying that the news footage is definitely doctored. I am experienced with CGI and animations and noticed the maskings and the so called "virtual reality" simulations not long after I started getting in to CGI. All news outlets use the same feed but with different colour balances. And the ameteur footage is doctored. They all use the same sounds, one womans voice is in 3 seperate videos and lets not forget the famous Naudet brothers footage with the drum cymbal on impact. Unless you were there as an eye witness, you should not believe any footage of the aircraft. And this guy has brought forward some interesting evidence, a lot more than the debunkers are doing. Thanks OP, starred and flagged.
edit on 20-12-2010 by TheFallOfRa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
I remember reading or seeing a video about thermite(not sure on the type) being mixed in with paint, which could explain how it was delivered to the wtc and applied.

Well, here's one test like that (which I believe was used in Jesse Venturas show - though with a key part missing...)

Videos were filmed by NM Tech, EMRTC.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Please tell me that you are kidding. It is obvious that the "terrorists" who did this were directly or indirectly in the employ of our own government.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe
[more Interesting video. Thanks for the info. I hadn't seen those before. That pretty much puts that paint scenario to rest. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Excellent video and excellent work .
Must be one of the best piece of evidence yet on why the towers fell like they did top work and big respect for the guy who done this video

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
More and more the evidence grows and obvious flaws and denials within the OS are starting to show.

Does anyone remember Scott Forbes testimony about the power down in the days prior to the attacks?

Here it is;

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: spellings

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Do you think it may have been possuble to find a few more equaly fanatic zionists, to fly the planes on 9.11 knowing they were on a suicide mission?

I have tried to tell people that always complain that the stewardess who was on one of the flights and made the phone call is referred to in the news as saying that the men who hijacked the plane had middle eastern accents.
So everyone who hears this gets into a huff about the middle eastern accents and says "It's the ARABS!!".

And to that I say "Arabs are not the only people in the Middle East to have distinguished accents!!".

So do Israeli's.

S & F!! OP.

Best find yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Who would question painters doing a job and would the paint crew even suspect anything.

Ask yourself what the painters would be painting on a finished building? Drywall?
Can a thin coating of this magical thermite paint burn long enough and hot enough to affect the steel? Remember they spray paint so it has to be thin and still act like paint.

I'm just saying that the news footage is definitely doctored. I am experienced with CGI and animations and noticed the maskings and the so called "virtual reality" simulations not long after I started getting in to CGI. All news outlets use the same feed but with different colour balances.

Then you are not getting 1st generation copies. Try to take a Youtube video into court as evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by wcitizen

I'd even spot ypu a "Plausible" that the fire stream was thermite.
If the building was as strong as it is made out to be, this is from only one spot on one floor and no where near the Inital drop. And why didn't the lower floors drop before upper floors, and still doesn't explain how it got there or when.

The same argument still remains, doesn't make cents.

I am still on the fence as to what really happened on 9/11/2001.

There are one hell of a lot of unanswered questions, and coincedences.

To me, if this had been a controlled demolition.....would not the bottom floors start collapsing first. Isn't that how controlled demoltions work?? or am I missing something?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Please tell me that you are kidding. It is obvious that the "terrorists" who did this were directly or indirectly in the employ of our own government.

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I think that was sarcasm.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I sure hope so.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by wcitizen
Excellent. I was surprised when I saw the same kind of smoke being created.

The debunkers are always asking for proof....well, now they've got some!
edit on 19-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

I'd even spot ypu a "Plausible" that the fire stream was thermite.

And that alone calls into question the 'investigation' into 9/11, and merits a new investigation.

Debunkers seem to take the position that 9/11 truthers must be able to explain everything and come up with the exact scenario of exactly what they believe happened. This is a false position because that is the job of a proper investigation. The 'evidence' in the OS has serious flaws. That is enough to warrant a second, proper investigation.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
This only brings up new mysteries, like how the terrorists got thermite inside of the columns, and how they got a hold of nanothermite. Who would have access to a high tech US military grade explosive?

No, that's to fall into the trap that the truthers should have all the answers to validate their claims. This is proof that the original 'investigation' and the evidence on which it is based have serious flaws, therefore a proper, second investigation must be instigated.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I did believe but I had doubts.
I dont have any doubts any more.
great video.
now we all know how to do it LOL

so the government of America are Terrorist.
the government kill 1000's of fire fighters and other people.
they should get the death penalty for this.
be no one will do any think with out proof as to who did it.

So! what do we do now???

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

Certain cables released by Wikileaks indicate that Iran and North Korea are not the threats they appear to be and are in fact secret assets of the US government in that the appearance of the threat can be used as a political leveraging tool.
Sorry to go off topic, just thought it was worth addressing as we now have new information so perhaps we should consciously update our generic world view.

Do you have links to those cables, please? I'd be very interested to see them. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

Eye witness testimony speaks of several explosions in the sub-basement prior to the building collapse. This was all over the news the first day and then poof!!

You never heard about any explosions again after that.

I could be because all 5 major media outlets are owned by Zionists.

You are correct. The bottom floors are collapsed in the middle of the building in a controlled demolition first. This causes a "ripple" or "crink" or a "wedge" shaped line to form in the middle of the building that causes the building to collapse on itself. Classically.

This is very apparent in building 7, but until we get a new investigation, then we will never know how this was done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join