It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Email inbox flooding campaign idea!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The Congress has been under the control of the draconian Neo Conservative movement since the 1980's and like little kids they are throwing tempur tantruns to keep their grip on power held firmly. Under each Congress which was GOP dominant more freedoms were stripped, more deregulation, more jobs sent overseas. So what has the GOP done to protect freedom, democracy, The Constitution and the American system? Not a thing.

Under draconian rule of Neo Cons?

Seriously?

The Repub's have held congress 2 terms longer than the Dem's, in that period.

If you think your country's problems started in 1980 you have already missed the boat. America's biggest problem started in 1913, under a Dem run senate and house, signed by a Dem president. All planned by the previous Repub administration.

It's almost comical...the whole left / right paradigm.
edit on 22-12-2010 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

Let;s look at the political control of the Congress since 1981 :
Major bills are written along side.

40. Ronald Reagan (R)
97th - 1981 - 1983 - Reagenomics
Senate - GOP House - Dem
98th - 1983 - 1985
Senate GOP House - Dem
99th - 1985 - 1987
Senate GOP House Dem
100th - 1987 - 1989
Senate - Dem House - Den

41. George H. W. Bush (R)
101st - 1989 - 1991 - "Read My Lips, no more taxes"!
Senate - Dem House - Dem
102nd - 1991 - 1993
Senate - Dem House - Dem

42. William Clinton (D)
103rd - 1993 - 1995
Senate - Dem House - Dem
104th - 1995 - 1997
Senate - GOP House - GOP - Erradication of the Glass-Steegle act.
105th - 1997 - 1999
Senate - GOP House - GOP
106th - 1999 - 2001
Senate - GOP House - GOP

43. George W. Bush (R)
107th - 2001 - 2003 - Patriot Act
Senate - GOP House - GOP
108th - 2003 - 2005
Senate - GOP House - GOP
109th - 2005 - 2007 - Military Commissions Act
Senate - GOP House - GOP
110th - 2007 - 2009
Senate - Dem House - Dem

44. Barack Obama (D)
111th - 2009 - 2011
Senate - Dem House - Dem
112th - 2011 - 2013
Senate - Dem House - GOP

Nothing ever lines up perfectly to benefit "We The People" as it should be. The last pretty well 15 Congress' has been predominately GOP controlled and like more then 95% of items that are already identified or about to be identified all occurred under the watch of the GOP and this is the point I've making for a minute now. Kick those radical segments that are making your party a literate second rate version of it self. C'mon true GOP, if not for the nation then may it be for your fellow human being

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

You currently have a dem president. Until recently a dem congress.

Yet none of these terrible deeds done by republicans was undone....why?

Because your WHOLE government is in on the scam. Not right, not left, both!

This is why I find American politics comical. The people fight amongst themselves at who is to blame...right...no left...no right...ad nausem. While the political system as a whole screws them over time and time again.

And like clock work, another "evil republicans" thread....which will soon be followed by an "evil democrats" thread.

This has gone passed the point of ridiculous.

Both parties have had ample oppurtunity to set things right, neither do.

Take for example the bailouts. What a boondoggle that is. Started by republicans, continued by democrats. Whose to blame now? The ones that started it or the ones that continued it?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

You currently have a dem president. Until recently a dem congress.

Yet none of these terrible deeds done by republicans was undone....why?

Because your WHOLE government is in on the scam. Not right, not left, both!

This is why I find American politics comical. The people fight amongst themselves at who is to blame...right...no left...no right...ad nausem. While the political system as a whole screws them over time and time again.

And like clock work, another "evil republicans" thread....which will soon be followed by an "evil democrats" thread.

This has gone passed the point of ridiculous.

Both parties have had ample oppurtunity to set things right, neither do.

Take for example the bailouts. What a boondoggle that is. Started by republicans, continued by democrats. Whose to blame now? The ones that started it or the ones that continued it?

This is merely to put up pressure on those in charge as recent events as of late are systematic targetings of those causing this crud and to serve as a warning to those bent on causing chaos that their days are numbered and that is that. Expect more anomolious events to occur but regardless of how crazy and hectic things will no doubtubly get remember this is all being staged using real people and real events beyond that it's all apart of the mindgame which is partly phycological, partly neurological, partly phsiological, partly emotional with a dose of the supernatural and paranormal.

We continue to win globally and to me that is a good thing. Relentless assault and never give up. This is how we all become not only better people and have better nations and a better planet as that is the only thing that matters now nothing else.

Proves that the Banking Dictatorship is well in effect and in play. Hence my phrase, "the little kid games continue". Let's put the kids in timeout and hopefully us intelligent people can work towards reversing the yap caused by this group of Devil worshiping, power hungry, manipulative, greedy, ruthless, dictatorial, whackwads who deserve nothing as they have taken and ruined so many as last estimated victim count was nearing 2,500,000,000 and climibing.

Common sense, reality, logic, critical thinking in this group being targeted has for the most part been erased via coersion, fear, manipulation, threat and like idiots those are falling for it left and right. I swear, if this group was told that say, papers was bad you would see an entire flock of sheep never touch a peice of paper again. This is the kind of crud we are clearly up against. They are taking over and for the most part are being allowed to take over. The GOP could really use this time to help the nation out instead of being "The Party Of "NO!"!

If they can somehow get Healthcare reform repealed expect at least 25 Million to either get dropped or see a 50% spike in their premium. If they can get Financial Reform and the Circuit Breakers deactivated the market (currently at around 11,670 at time of post) will fall to at least 7,500 or further. This is the kind of games we are seeing more and more of. The dynamic and paradigm have radically changed against us. Since Healthcare was passed an estimated 2 Million kids continue to remain alive, since Financial reform we've actually seen the return of a somewhat stable market. Last few months it's up instead of being stagnent for nealy a year and a half while they played thier little kid games. Let nothing phase you and you've got them and they know it.

edit on 5-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Perhaps when I was younger, I would think this was a good idea.

Now that I'm older? Not really.

When will people get it through their heads that NEITHER party is going to bring meaningful change to this country?

Simply clamoring for jobs from the likes of Orange Boehner is not going to do a thing. They are all corporatists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join