It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video cgi or real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Forgive my youtube link, though this is a nice vid i havent seen yet. It it quite new, and very intresting. In this vid you can see the shadow of the ufo, and also the ufo skimming the trees as it floats by. probably hard to do with cgi? who knows, what you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Forgive my youtube link...

No, sorry. YouTube links are unforgivable!!!

Having said that I think the comment on YouTube sums it up adequately.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
WOW that is definitely real, amazing

You should check out this video of a REAL bigfoot too:

edit on 18/12/10 by lektrofellon because: link didnt work

edit on 18/12/10 by lektrofellon because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm no video expert, but my Fake-O-meter just shot through the roof and traveled around the world 2000 times. Cool video though, thanks for sharing this with us.

edit on 12/18/2010 by Slash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Comparing the shadows made by the trees and the shadow from the UFO I find it kind of strange the UFO shadow seems to be right under the "vehicle" and the shadow from the trees are elongated to the left.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Uber fake even with the shaky camera. A nice try though

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Look like the Enterprise

If Kirk is in Iraq that's where i'm going.

Sorry but doesn't look very real.When it first appears i thought:helicopter.
Besides who on earth records with a camera while driving a scooter?And when he saw it why did he stopped the recording?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
wow...troops in iraq drive around on a motor scooter

well i saw that video long ago with a complete other discription...smells fake

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
hmm - " video removed by user " - why would he do that ? - doidnt get the reaction he hoped for and spat his dummy out ?????????????

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
hmm - " video removed by user " - why would he do that ? - doidnt get the reaction he hoped for and spat his dummy out ?????????????

Yep. I wanted to see this too. Fake UFO vids are funny when they're supposed to be real.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It always makes me laugh (I can't say in this case as the video was gone before I could see it) when people ask if video's are real when you are looking at a UFO floating through Paris streets, or Moscow etc etc etc

Take one step back and look at what you are seeing, think about if the sounds are right, if the person is talking, if yes then how do they sound if not talking then why?

Then look again, where is this UFO, wow in a Paris street yet its not on any news and only Spewtube, when it moves behind things can you see it go in and out of sight in correlation with the background, do bits go missing when it goes past trees but there's no twigs in the way?

How long does the camera stay on the subject, is the footage just started and stopped before the ufo goes, does the video maker seem to know when the ufo is going to appear, does the ufo match the camera motion ie if the camera jerks up a little does the ufo follow suit when it should not.

When you look at the UFO does it match the lighting around it, is the sun hitting it at the correct angle?

That's just a tiny list of what to look at to make your own choice, most CG hoaxers are not as clued up as they would like you to think, the famous Haiti one has polygon tear and repeated clones of trees that were easily spotted. They often fail to match the lighting and they fail to mask the motion of the craft correctly so bits don't appear as they should because the maker was too lazy to touch up his mask.

I'm just a dabbler in the CG line but I've enough knowledge to look at many and see the issues, the proper cg people on here instantly know an item is wrong as its their field BUT there are some very very good artists out there like 'the faking hoaxer' who with photoshop and after effects can make just about anything look real BUT he always just by name alone shows its a creation and not a deliberate hoax.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
WOW that is definitely real, amazing

You should check out this video of a REAL bigfoot too:

edit on 18/12/10 by lektrofellon because: link didnt work

edit on 18/12/10 by lektrofellon because: spelling

You have to hate that Bigfoot, seems to love the camera but always runs away before he can be famous.

What a wuss...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It was filmed in Louisiana and I don't believe he removed the video, but rather, uploaded slower clips. The object is moving quickly. I'm not going to automatically dismiss the footage. To do so would be foolish. Whether the footage was a CGI or is real, it needs to be investigated properly.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Searching by the video's name I found this page.

Is that image on the right from the video that was removed?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
damn just missed the vid

new topics

top topics

join