It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Day UFO February 18th, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
did a quick search and did not find anything.... perhaps its under different wordings... so, if this is a repeat pls ignore....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Never seen this before. And seems real!

Landed!

S&F.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Looks a lot like something me and some of my friends saw when I was a kid. I wonder if they remember it too. If only we had been able to film it in those days. I remember us being puzzled about where it went because it didn't fly away it seemed to vanish. We weren't that near to a military facility though. The nearest one would have been Chetwynd Barracks about 5 miles away.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Everytime I hear a slowed down or altered voice, It throws a red flag.
There is no reason why he has to alter his voice.
Plus if he sees these types of objects all the time he should have many video's.

To be honest it looks like the space station I saw fly over one time. It was bright as a star it was just the way light was reflecting off of it and afterwards many mufon reports were given by people who had no clue that the spacestation was going to fly over because they didn't even watch the local news to let them know it was going to happen at 8:30pm.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Everytime I hear a slowed down or altered voice, It throws a red flag.
There is no reason why he has to alter his voice.
Plus if he sees these types of objects all the time he should have many video's.

To be honest it looks like the space station I saw fly over one time. It was bright as a star it was just the way light was reflecting off of it and afterwards many mufon reports were given by people who had no clue that the spacestation was going to fly over because they didn't even watch the local news to let them know it was going to happen at 8:30pm.

It is irritating when the voice has been tampered. I disagree that it is the spacestation though. Looks lower than that. As I say, I have seen something similar and that was too low down to be something like that as it went below the tree line.

I don't have time but hopefully one of you guys can chase the guy up and see if he has more material. Surely someone at MUFON has the contact to do this?
edit on 19-12-2010 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

top topics

join