It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Reptilian, can you debunk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Was searching through Youtube, and stumbled on this video, which I think is a bit odd. I am hoping that one of you computer whizzes will be able to right this off as some sort of lighting error. Facebook is evil, but wearing Repty contact lenses doesn't seem to be a great public appearance tactic.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Can you please try to point out what we need to look after?

The only glitch I can see, is the red haired person, which seems to have 'reptile' eyes.
Well, I think its a lack of quality in the video. I don't think it can scale that little pixels.
Like, look at the graphic, I nearly can't see the ones persons ear, because of the quality.

And was the other two persons also 'reptile'?
I would love to hear more about it before I can make any more statements.

And if we could get a better quality video of this interview, then we should could see if the person really has those eyes, or if its really just a glitch in the video.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Well, I think this effect has been explained before. Why do you think an alien reptoid wouldn't know about contact lenses?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
man reptoids are pretty retarded not wearing their contacts.

So much for being highly advanced.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To be honest, I know nothing at all on this. But when I find videos like this, my instinct is to share it with others in hopes to get to the bottom of it. I will try to find a HD video of this "anomaly"...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's what I'm saying. With their advanced technology, they don't seem too good at covering up those pupils.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The bush clip shows a nervous and anxious man reading a script that he doesn't understand and maybe(and i'm no doctor) the contraction of blood vessels in the eyes is a symptom of that!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

maybe theyre outing themselves ??? ,,,, butts against walls

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Here's another with HD. Unfortunately I cannot find any other HD of Mark Zuckerman.
edit on 17-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, let's see, we have Facebook, Youtube, and a post that is in skunkworks. All we need is photoshop and we have a superfecta.
Happy Holidays.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So this is all just photoshopped then, I don't know how that works. Must be easy to do, because I'm seeing endless amounts of "reptilian evidence" on youtube.... Reminds me of the movie They Live.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No doubt photoshop, look at poor Bill, appears to be hypnotized or more hungover than Winston Churchill:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately, those tools have made respectable investigators' lives very difficult. It used to be that fakes were easy to detect, but now, some of these hoaxers are, unfortunately quite good at their "skill", and it wastes a great of time of the serious investigator. It has made the job of those investigating UFO's very time-consuming.
Personally, I believe the Reptilian issue is complete hogwash, but there are, in my humble opinion, legitimate UFO reports that have a great deal of credence. The hoaxers have wasted investigators time and effort, chasing frauds that are very difficult to detect.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have always believed that we have a kind of "reptilian brain" function, basically fight or flight. I notice that many things in this world want to keep us locked into that. Look at meth addicts for real Reptilian proof, people just end up looking mutated and all it takes is 30 secons around one to notice how cold-blooded they appear.

But don't get me wrong with any of this, I am just not computer savvy, so I am glad I asked about this. Some of these videos are very odd, but whether or not they are aliens with human skin, I really don't think so. Psychopaths, definitely, but I won't be totally convinced until I see their tails.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Simply put, the whole reptilian thing has been misunderstood. Humans are multidimensional beings and when people think they see someone shapeshift, they might be accidentally tuning into that multidimensional self of a person. Most people who have that reptilian aspect to themselves don't know it. The point is it can't be seen physically. The thing with the eyes is just a camera thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Did anyone notice George Bush say that congress was out because of a Jewish holiday? And they say jews don't have influence on our government, or our media, or our schools...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
fake fake fake massive fake

new topics

top topics

join